Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Hope we've done our due on Olam's injuries... I have more faith now that I would have last year but it is a worrying comment to me.
I spoke to his brother at the start of the year(around new years),top bloke. He said injury wise he was
sweet just had to lose about 4kgs. Said he was milliseconds slower because of it. Put it on during
his injury last year. Take it for what you will. If he's like his brother and his family. He'll be good
for the clubs culture IMO.

I don't think Alaimalo at 28 could ever get to the levels Nofa was at at one point
He will do me , I’m looking for players that will be better for us now not in the past , Noffa was great for us a couple, years ago I would not say any different , but he declined in quality then went off the rails a bit and didn’t fit this clubs new stance , but don’t write this guy off I watched his reels and he is pretty tidy , he may shock a few as he can do plenty

Alaimalo is almost 2 feet taller than Noffa plus he can ball play plus he’s quicker.

Are you serious?
Nofa has been disappointing the last few years sure but let's not forget the guy is the clubs leading try scorer, won Dally M winger of the year & was in contention for a Blues spot at one point. Alaimalo is 28 years old... if he was a couple of years younger sure i'd be backing him but at 28 years old coming from a different sport it's going to be tough for him.

Hope we've done our due on Olam's injuries... I have more faith now that I would have last year but it is a worrying comment to me.
Worries me too.
Is he training at full pace or still in rehab mode.
Has anyone seen him at training and your thoughts?

Nofa has been disappointing the last few years sure but let's not forget the guy is the clubs leading try scorer, won Dally M winger of the year & was in contention for a Blues spot at one point. Alaimalo is 28 years old... if he was a couple of years younger sure i'd be backing him but at 28 years old coming from a different sport it's going to be tough for him.
Stop peddling the blatant LIE that Nofoaluma was ever in consideration for Origin...

It is a fabrication!

Noffa was a man that ran lines like he was still in under 5s! You know the parents are yelling to him which direction to run. Pathetic.

Guys got nothing on our 3 Solomons.
I did say was….
His finishing was top shelf, as was his carry’s out of our end.
Until those guys prove better, your last sentence is nonsense.

Stop peddling the blatant LIE that Nofoaluma was ever in consideration for Origin...

It is a fabrication!
😂😂😂

Remember the media banging on about him like he was a shoe in and Molan
Put Freddy on the spot about it on TV…

When he finally got some
Words out to reply - said something along the lines of, when you’re small and not quick you’ve got to do all the little things right and I don’t think Dave is there yet…

Basically said No ‘Ken way - as nicely as he coukd

Back