Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Love it Odessa. Cool cal name also you have. Brings back memories alright
Those back streets are so small and very bad lighting back then

Reminds me of a time when I was in Berlin by myself got absolutely hammered on a vodka walk drinks at each bar and a guy who looked like a ghost Buster carrying a portable keg on his back filled with Voda and a little pouring gun that he held in his hand had these plastic cups that he keeps filling up for all the people on the walk

We ended up in a disco tech with beautiful gogo dancer's up on theses platforms I decided I wanted to be a gogo dancer as well it ended up being a sh!t storm first I climbed up somehow second started dancing on the platform without falling off and third the massive security guys getting me off the platform and carrying me out over there shoulders

I crawled to the train station had to wait for the trains to start again finally got a train to my station on exiting the station two options left or right I chose the wrong exit walked around for about an hour could not find the place I was staying sat at a bus stop my shoe came off I was so drunk couldn't put it back on so just started walking around again found my way back to the same bus stop some time later my shoe was still there manage to get it on but still lost

Last edited:
Not one post on Twitter with anyone linking Lomax to Wests Tigers…

The rumours just exist here …

The Mole needs to post something quick smart ,..
Where did the Lomax to Tigers rumour come from ?
Even if we had to e cap space, why would the Dragons just release one of their highest profile and best players who has been with them since he was a young emerging player ?

Those back streets are so small and very bad lighting back then

Reminds me of a time when I was in Berlin by myself got absolutely hammered on a vodka walk drinks at each bar and a guy who looked like a ghost Buster carrying a portable keg on his back filled with Voda and a little pouring gun that he held in his hand had these plastic cups that he keeps filling up for all the people on the walk

We ended up in a disco tech with beautiful gogo dancer's up on theses platforms I decided I wanted to be a gogo dancer as well it ended up being a sh!t storm first I climbed up somehow second dancing on the platform without falling off and third the massive security guys getting me off the platform and carrying me out over there shoulders

I crawled to the train station had to wait for the trains to start again finally got a train to my station on exiting the station two options left or right I chose the wrong exit walked around for about an hour could not find the place I was staying sat at a bus stop my shoe came off I was so drunk couldn't put it back on so just started walking around again found my way back to the same bus stop some time later my shoe was still there manage to get it on but still lost
What a story....... Berlin... huh.... wow.... unbelievable. Great story. I have a similar story but in the Bronx NYC. But I won't go there. Your story is much better. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Odessa.

Work with klemmers neighbour. Apparently our his house up for rent. Make anything of that as you wish

Depends I guess where his house is...could be all sorts of reasons

I dont think Lomax is a rumour just a few posters suggesting he may be good for us if hes available

Where did the Lomax to Tigers rumour come from ?
Even if we had to e cap space, why would the Dragons just release one of their highest profile and best players who has been with them since he was a young emerging player ?

Another unsubstantiated rumour from the fantasy
cabinet. Should go 2 market mid year if anything.
Probably make a play 4 next year soon too I hope

Extend Pole & Stefano, give Doueihi a 250k 1yr
extension. See who performs, free up some spots
and get some1 on the market 2 compliment Luai

Another unsubstantiated rumour from the fantasy
cabinet. Should go 2 market mid year if anything.
Probably make a play 4 next year soon too I hope

Extend Pole & Stefano, give Doueihi a 250k 1yr
extension. See who performs, free up some spots
and get some1 on the market 2 compliment Luai
Doueihi has done nothing to warrant an extension. Not even a modest one.

Doueihi has done nothing to warrant an extension. Not even a modest one.

Worth his weight in gold at that modest sum.
Was bandied around as captain material not
so long ago. Experienced & can play multiple
positions. Provided he stays fit of course. I'd
offer him 1yr 300k with games played triggers

What a story....... Berlin... huh.... wow.... unbelievable. Great story. I have a similar story but in the Bronx NYC. But I won't go there. Your story is much better. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Odessa.
Sometimes I think my life is a series of drunk incidents

We have players to re-sign and good young prospects coming through we want to retain. Lomax won't leave the Dragons and even if he did, I would not want the club to buy him and undo all the good work the club has done on Pathways. I have no doubt Richardson, Marshall and co know this well. .

Depends I guess where his house is...could be all sorts of reasons

I dont think Lomax is a rumour just a few posters suggesting he may be good for us if hes available
Oh I get it now.

Man who was good friends with Mr Rona senior? When is Curtis coming!!! You left all us Forum watchers Hanging Curtis Rona...

Now just to get Lomax to mention a "bus".

Worth his weight in gold at that modest sum.
Was bandied around as captain material not
so long ago. Experienced & can play multiple
positions. Provided he stays fit of course. I'd
offer him 1yr 300k with games played triggers
A fit Doueihi should be Olam's centre partner. People have forgotten what a dangerous runner of the ball he is. Without the burden of putting plays on he's a weapon.
Can't tackle for shit but you can teach a monkey to tackle.

Back