Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The one thing I can tell you about Xerri is how to say his name.
It's not Cherry . It's not Zerri.
He's Maltese. In Maltese X is pronounced as sh.
So it's Sherry.

Lots of people bagging Lomax and i agree he’s not an $800k player, but i thought he was one of dragons best last night. Played with effort and attitude and has plenty of skills. Id have him in our 17 any day if he continues that form. He’s miles ahead of our outside backs.

We had an Eels centre named Sam Loizou on a TT deal for 2024…we let him go…he went back to the Eels, playing KOE today, he has scored 4 tries in the first half…
He scored the try’s but my wife could have scored them , have a look at his defence, he grabbed at the dogs bloke for there 1st try

Forget Lomax. Get James Schiller from raiders, he's
off contract. Big, skilled, scored 2 pearlers yesterday

Very good player with all the attributes to be a superstar if a coach can get him to reach his potential.
He scored numerous long range tries in NSW Cup last season and another 80 metre solo trial during the NRL trials this season.
Hard to work out why Ricky isn’t including him in his current NRL side, but the Raiders have plenty of quality outside backs to choose from.

Last edited:
Very good player with all the attributes to be a superstar if a coach can get him to reach his potential.
He scored numerous long range tries in NSW Cup last season and another 80 metre solo trial during the NRL trials this season.
Hard to work out why Ricky isn’t including him in his current NRL side, but the Raiders have plenty of quality outside backs to choose from.

Ricky is a loyal coach which probably has something to do with it. He normally has no issue getting kids into his side but he normally promotes them if injury or player leaves.

Back