Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What do you think we will end up doing with douhie can't see any options for him here, personally I don't see any need for jerome leui but unfortunately he's coming and on huge dollars, just hoping it won't be at the expense of Galvin, would be disastrous if we lost him for that clown coming from Penrith
Username checks out 🤪

Sezer is likely to retire season's end. Luai and Galvin will be the halves pairing
If Sezer has any kind of a season this year he will wanna play on, and an NRL players ego knows no bounds, so he will wanna pay rise too.

Well he can find one elsewhere. There won’t be a spot for him next year.
Yeah he’s gunna be surplus. But if Bud doesn’t work out, and we can keep him on minimum wage for another year as cover? Problem with that is an NRL players ego knows no bounds.

Well he can find one elsewhere. There won’t be a spot for him next year.
(I hear the Titans Calling, They're calling him again)
I have a feeling he might have an option he can trigger, Either way....
It's 1 year at best.

Sullivans contract is the issue for mine...
- And the way it's going, He won't be playing to get any runs on the board to sell him...
There's also Doueihi that will be considered you'd guess....

How it ends up, Who knows....

I would suggest he’s claiming your username is apt. Because you would have to be in space to think Luai won’t be a good signing.
I'm just stating my opinion that I'm not a fan of luai, don't like the bloke ,not convinced he'll be a good signing he's won 3 comps most likely 4 by the time he comes here and take our retirement fund, as usual you can't have an opinion on here without personal attacks, would love to meet some of these keyboard cowards up here in taree

Last edited:
I'm just stating my opinion that I'm not a fan of luai, don't like the bloke ,not convinced he'll be a good signing he's won 3 comps most likely 4 by the time he comes here and take our retirement fund, as usual you can't have an opinion on here without personal attacks, would love to meet some of these keyboard cowards up here in taree
And I am just stating my opinion that “spacecubs” opinion on the Internet about Luai is that of a space cadet ;. Because I do like Luai and I do think he will be a good signing and that he is here for success and the challenge and will be getting paid what he is worth.. that is not a personal attack, it’s a criticism of the validity of that opinin in what was meant to be just an amusing way.. I dont like to or mean to get get nasty with, insult or offend posters on this forum amongst what are supposed to be fellow Wests Tigers supporters. I like to interact with fellow tigers fans to feel the unity and the team spirit, so as a Gold Coaster I will say sorry if it hurt your feelings or offended you.. I say this in a spirit of reconciliation and not because I am at all worried about running into anybody on the streets. 😉😀

Surplus halves in a non issue. There is a lack of halves in the competition. Blind Freddy can see Luai and Galvin will be the long term pairing. The only questionable signing is Bud for the length and size of the contract. I have no idea why we signed bud and Fainu for 4 years.

The halves 'logjam' is already working out more or less as could have been predicted. It was unlikely that all three of Galvin, Sullivan and Fainu were going to become stars, and Sezer was always going to be a bridge to Luai. If you'd offered me the following in February I'd have bitten your hand off: Sezer a very competent game manager, Galvin a potential star, Sullivan a very big question mark at best, and Fainu still unknown.

The good news is there are plenty of teams absolutely starved for halves so if Sullivan gets squeezed out there's every chance someone will take a punt on him without the Tigers having to carry any freight. As things look right now you'd have your money on next season starting with Luai at 7, Galvin at 6, Fainu most likely 14 and Sezer - if he wants to play on and doesn't get a starting offer elsewhere - in reserve grade and ready to back up.
Fainu is a gun. Manly fans were spewing when he left.

Back