Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Papali'i made 13 line breaks the year before he joined us. Why is he hitting holes at Parra and not with us?

I have the same question for many of the players we've signed from other clubs.
Sheens turned him into a defender due to the amount of points we leaked before he arrived , 48 tackles last week , he should be doing 30 tackles 3 line breaks , 1 try assit from a bust , 1 try Per game 😁

I think Benji is close to the players, you listen to the interviews with them, they all enjoy working with him.

I think it’s a factor where the money is approximate.

Bud was signed when JL wasn’t yet secured, a bit of a hiccup. But he will come through sooner or later. We are going to have injuries he can cover. A bit pricey now, but he’s still young and impressionable.

I would prefer we had a full time recruitment manager with good support staff.

I’m not sure how we are organising this internally atm.

Last edited:
Would u think it’s a good idea to offer shuster a life line , but at a very cut price rate , I am thinking $350.000 . Would he help us fill that ball playing lock position , now I am not saying yes or no , but if Benji is able to get Galvin up for 1st grade maybe he could get through his thick head and if he could he would be a great asset.

Yeah I do, I was just poking fun at the chin. It’ll be interesting to see how he goes and if they can replace jfh. Hopefully they fail on both fronts.
They have smith and Henry , and my friend Jordan grant who plays for the panthers , said they have 2 more very good prospects coming through, the money they save , will go to keeping the rest of their squad

They have smith and Henry , and my friend Jordan grant who plays for the panthers , said they have 2 more very good prospects coming through, the money they save , will go to keeping the rest of their squad
Jordan has some impressive stats.

Any relation to Tim?

I'm hoping the return of Galvin will re-ignite their desire to win. Seemed so ala Brookes with Sullivan; i.e. - why bother trying, he can't win it for us.
Sezer might have 'little' Latrell Mitchell syndrome.

Over what? With all the failing of this club over the last 10 years I don't think anything that's happened lately is worth giving up over.
For the life of me, I don't understand how many times We see players like Zac Lomax do what he does, totally destroy us pretty much on his own.
Yet we new he was up for sale and we could not even make the effort to make him an offer.
And Parramatta get him for a supposed 4 years for $200,000 a year less than he was getting at St George,

Hence I give up.

We desperately need a game breaker like Zac,
But when one is up for grabs we don't even try.

So we must be out of money,
If we can't even try.

My opinion for what it’s worth

Steff will hit open market - bids will be

$1m-$1.1 over 4/5 yrs from Drags and Dogs

$750-800k 3/4 yrs Penrith and storm

Tiggers gonna have to be approx $900k over 4/5 yrs for us to keep him.

Let’s see what Happens !!!

Latest posts

Back