Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Rumours going around that Sitili Tupouniua is on the outer at the Roosters and Tigers are one of the clubs interested in him for next season. With Siua Wong, Crichton, Butcher bros, Connor Watson who can fill in at 2nd row it kind of makes sense. Personally not a fan of the signing given his injury troubles but he has good potential a bit like Luciano Leilua
Would be a great signing.

A lot to like about his game.
I'm a big fan..

Hope that actually happens.

I am hoping we jag Willison [prop from Broncos] & Tallis Duncan [lock from Souths]
They both have ability and are players on the way up with youth on their side. That’s what we want.

We all would love a team that wins the comp in 2025, but that is not going to happen, we want a team that will be top four for a decade and win a few comps during that period and the recruitment we make now must be geared towards those goals

I'm a big fan..

My only concern with him is he seems to get a few concussions, and other injuries but I like him as a player just needs a run of free of injuries

I'm a big fan..

I hope it doesn’t happen unless he comes as a bench salary player. He does have some nice highlight moments but those are 3-4yrs ago now.

He has a low work rate & injury hit backrower.
He would be 28 next year.

* last 3 season played 30 games
* career wise averages 60mtrs a game
* hasn’t had an offload or line break for nearly 3yrs
* struggles to play 60mins a game

Funny enough he played 80mins and made 17mtrs against the Bulldogs this year.

I hope it doesn’t happen unless he comes as a bench salary player. He does have some nice highlight moments but those are 3-4yrs ago now.

Roosters fans don't even want him in the team... we should be aiming higher

Yeah hard pass for me.

We have 2 international second rowers we can't seem to get to perform at a high level every week, so what chance are we to improve a player from the Roosters?

No expert but someone wrote he was 28.
Yea, but all that is kinda irrelivant.

Forwards seem to max out at 32-33. A winger, sure don't sign a 28 year old winger for 5 years unless they are exceptional.

What's relevant is at 28/27/26 he is likley being dropped. Would sign him IF he could perform like he did 4 years ago.

Latest posts

Back