Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Fair chance we can get at least one of them, who would have thought we'd Jag both luai and turuva within a couple of months of each other...
We’ll get neither. We have a heap of money tied up our starting back rowers.

I think Sua will go to Souths when Bennett signs and Crichton will stay where he is.

Willison & players similar in style to him are really the kind of forwards required at the club to round out the roster.

We just seem to lack the 'impact' runner & in it's place we have the Klemmer/Twal/Seyfarth 3 headed monster of solid plodder, effective tackler.

It's great if you're ahead in a GF & trying to defend the whole second half in order to win it against a dynamic opposition....ugh...

But we lack the dynamic players that put you in position to best use the Klemmer/Twal/Seyfarth doll...

Rumours going around that Sitili Tupouniua is on the outer at the Roosters and Tigers are one of the clubs interested in him for next season. With Siua Wong, Crichton, Butcher bros, Connor Watson who can fill in at 2nd row it kind of makes sense. Personally not a fan of the signing given his injury troubles but he has good potential a bit like Luciano Leilua

Rumours going around that Sitili Tupouniua is on the outer at the Roosters and Tigers are one of the clubs interested in him for next season. With Siua Wong, Crichton, Butcher bros, Connor Watson who can fill in at 2nd row it kind of makes sense. Personally not a fan of the signing given his injury troubles but he has good potential a bit like Luciano Leilua
it makes sense that he's probably on the outer given how many edge forwards the Chooks have. I'd say it would hinge on Crichton re-signing, but I'd take Sitili in a heartbeat. very very good footballer, just needs an injury free run.

Latest posts

Back