Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Tyrone Sloan is off contract at Dragons and commencing discussions to stay. He has improved remarkably under Flanagan both on-field and with his attitude. He admitted he thought he was better than he was so it is really good to know he has matured as a player. Reported on Win 4 news.
He is a real talent

Love watching him play

Unfortunately even if we did want him we really don't need him as we have Bula and neither would settle for wing

Do you think Penrith could be interested in Twal and Seyfarth if we package them? We have form, Garner is doing a great job off the bench for Panthers.
We seem to be signing every player who scores 2 tries against us and it’s not working?
The people we want, we are not getting. I.e. Martin or Leota.
Garner or Eisenhuth could be an idea. Lets face it though, who from Penrith has come here and done well?

Tupou
Tom Payne? (got the name wrong, old prop from ages ago..)

The only player that has performed here from Penrith has been Api K.
Flip it. Most Parramatta forwards have done better here. Likewise Easts have gone OK here.

There are key gaps in our training. Lets hire players from teams that train to fill those gaps till we sort our training problem out.

The people we want, we are not getting. I.e. Martin or Leota.
Garner or Eisenhuth could be an idea. Lets face it though, who from Penrith has come here and done well?

Tupou
Tom Payne? (got the name wrong, old prop from ages ago..)

The only player that has performed here from Penrith has been Api K.
Flip it. Most Parramatta forwards have done better here. Likewise Easts have gone OK here.

There are key gaps in our training. Lets hire players from teams that train to fill those gaps till we sort our training problem out.
What training problem?

Those names are hard to spell Demps... no apology required brother... damn I had to look up Faataape's name - just in case some one was offended cause I was thinking in the moment and not doing a research paper or thesis...

Luke Garner is one of the worst players penrith has played in the last 4 years in their dominant period. Deadset Jaeman Salmon has been far more useful
Thank you. Went there and was immediately below Sorensen and the other bloke who went to Canberra in the depth chart after Cleary watched him prance around like a cat for a few weeks.

I’m still surprised he was played ahead of Peachey in the finals and in limited minutes he did more than I expected. Shows how good guys like Cleary are, turned water into wine.

Let’s think about how the Roosters can afford Fifita next year ?
They have the following off their books next year.

Manu
Keary
Wearea Hargreaves
Suaalii

There should be more signings coming for the Roosters.

I call that good Cap Management
Manu knocks back $1m per season from Warriors to stay at Roosters for less money when contract was last up. Now $1m free once he leaves??

I actually think Sitili Tupouniua & Toby Rudolf are realistic.

Sili especially if the iPap move to lock is a success to sure up our senior backrow stocks.

Rudolf given Sharks will have too many middles next year with AFB coming & he would relieve cap space. He is also managed by Richo's son's company.
Signing Sitili on a low money contract but guaranteed starting spot + more years would be appealing. If he stopped getting injured, I reckon he will hit his peak in the future. He's damaging when he's on

Back