Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Honestly we have a competitive top 17 with what we have held on to these past 3 seasons, I’m hopeful Pole Samuela Makasini Latu can really transition to what we need to compete with the “real” clubs who back their youth.
Mann Brailey Frizzel will not hurt our squad.
Anyone who is not impressed by the phenomenal promise of Javon Attard and this new guy Breynton is a half glass full fan.
Finally held some gun juniors fu$k having to watch Tallyn Galvin Uto rip it up at other clubs gives me trauma
Their not ripping anything up.
 
They’re not ripping anything up.
theyre getting never ending plaudits because the people who forced them to move , work in the media . Stefanos stats are actually worse than when he was here , tallyn is just way too inconsistent , hence the never ending Moses meltdowns , and Galvin is the most overrated player I have seen since Braithwaite Anastasia was everyone’s darling , for whatever reason . And I’m gonna keep saying it , I called it early on him .
 
Fox, Zero tackle and social media have been reporting this over the last few days.


Mario Tartak can't directly represent the Fanui family, as he's suspended, his staff can though. It looks like they will all leave unless we pay overs and Manase gets a contract.

Giving Manase a contract would be a new low for the club.
The $1.2m was "no cap" and samuela posted on something putting it to bed as being BS

Its now the off-season and Fox league need click content as the actual content starts to disappear.
 
theyre getting never ending plaudits because the people who forced them to move , work in the media . Stefanos stats are actually worse than when he was here , tallyn is just way too inconsistent , hence the never ending Moses meltdowns , and Galvin is the most overrated player I have seen since Braithwaite Anastasia was everyone’s darling , for whatever reason . And I’m gonna keep saying it , I called it early on him .
Stefano's stats are much improved across the board. Increased run metres, post contact metres, tackle breaks, offloads, tackles, tackle efficiency. He was one of the best performed front row forwards this year.
Agree Da Silva is inconsistent (that comes with youth) and Galvin over rated (and still learning his trade as a half) but they have both shown their abilities and are only getting better.
 
Wouldn't that be a reason to stay at the Dogs?
They hardly have anyone stopping him.
There's big opinions of Conner Votano. I can't recall seeing him play to offer my own but have heard many say they expect him to be there starting fullback next year when he signed. They've also got Dykes in the squad who had big wraps on him before injuries stunted his development.
 
theyre getting never ending plaudits because the people who forced them to move , work in the media . Stefanos stats are actually worse than when he was here , tallyn is just way too inconsistent , hence the never ending Moses meltdowns , and Galvin is the most overrated player I have seen since Braithwaite Anastasia was everyone’s darling , for whatever reason . And I’m gonna keep saying it , I called it early on him .
Dunno why we are talking about these theee but ino they're all doing pretty good..playing well
 

Members online

Back
Top