Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Breaking
\
\
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-wests-tigers-sign-ryan-matterson/2935ed0e-b184-4dab-be3b-bd3e42be248e

@ said:
Hooper on NRL 360 stated that whilst Dogs had signed CHN; he wasn't confident that they would.keep Klemmer for.next season as he wasn't happy.
Mbye and Reynolds at Tigers; Klemmer could be an option???

Conspiracy tneory: If it happens Woods makes.another move…back to Tigers lol

Why wouldn't Klemmer be happy? The Dogs were going good towards the end of the season after a terrible start, they unearthed some exciting new talent and they're buying some good players for next season. Building quite nicely and Pay can coach- what's not to like?

@ said:
@ said:
Hooper on NRL 360 stated that whilst Dogs had signed CHN; he wasn't confident that they would.keep Klemmer for.next season as he wasn't happy.

Why wouldn't Klemmer be happy? The Dogs were going good towards the end of the season after a terrible start, they unearthed some exciting new talent and they're buying some good players for next season. Building quite nicely **and Pay can coach**- what's not to like?

Ain’t it funny how certain opinionated posters who gave it to him earlier in the year have suddenly gone quiet.

@ said:
I saw on twitter a story that TPJ was happy to take "less" to stay with Broncos. And by "less", I mean less under the cap but I'm sure he'd be looked after in true Broncos style, And something about him having a go at Sticky Stuart saying he would never make Firsts.

Edwards, Matherson would be nice. But I'm betting we land a Merrin or a Tamou. That's more IC's style.

I wouldn't say no to either Tamou or Merrin - experienced, rep quality players as opposed to Matterson who hasn't really been all that impressive, imo.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Why wouldn't Klemmer be happy? The Dogs were going good towards the end of the season after a terrible start, they unearthed some exciting new talent and they're buying some good players for next season. Building quite nicely **and Pay can coach**- what's not to like?

Ain’t it funny how certain opinionated posters who gave it to him earlier in the year have suddenly gone quiet.

I never said Pay couldn't coach.

seen a few facebook sites saying we have signed matterson take it for what it is

@ said:
@ said:
I saw on twitter a story that TPJ was happy to take "less" to stay with Broncos. And by "less", I mean less under the cap but I'm sure he'd be looked after in true Broncos style, And something about him having a go at Sticky Stuart saying he would never make Firsts.

Edwards, Matherson would be nice. But I'm betting we land a Merrin or a Tamou. That's more IC's style.

I wouldn't say no to either Tamou or Merrin - experienced, rep quality players as opposed to Matterson who hasn't really been all that impressive, imo.

Blokes with their best days behind them instead of ahead of them? No thanks.

@ said:
According to the mole we have won the race for Ryan Matterson on a two year deal.

great pick up for our edge if true

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-wests-tigers-sign-ryan-matterson/2935ed0e-b184-4dab-be3b-bd3e42be248e

Good signing!

@ said:
@ said:
According to the mole we have won the race for Ryan Matterson on a two year deal.

I like that!!

Can we add his Uncle to the coaching staff as well please

Few forum members owe some money dont they signed someone b4 page 1000

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I like that!!

Can we add his Uncle to the coaching staff as well please

Is that Terry hap?

Back