Sika Manu.....

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
Forget Finch…..move on....

We always need more muscle up front....if we are going to plunder the Storm.....

Lima would be nice but he will probably end up at the Sydney Rorters....

I'd take Sika Manu in a heartbeat.....

Thoughts?

I'd have him, he's a unit and he knows it, not afraid to put his body on the line. Has a suspect ankle after a nasty snap last year though doesn't he?

only one way to find out, approach his manager.
at least let him know wests-tigers are interested.
would be nice to know his services are secured for wests-tigers for 2011.

Manu is certainly a good player but I think we will need to wait to see how bad the Storm have rorted the cap for next year before throwing other names around.

Siku Manu is a great player but appears to be injury prone. I rather have Adam Blair but Warrior appear favourites plus Benji and Adam are not on speaking terms.

@Geo. said:

We always need more muscle up front....if we are going to plunder the Storm.....

Thoughts?

do you somehow have access to PMs shared between me willow fergifurr and others?????

@Geo. said:

Thoughts?

our recruitment staff are way ahead of you geo…..for what its worth....

Don't need him. He isn't a Frontrower…

We have enough talent fighting for Backrow positions now and our future looks bright in that department.

Frontrower, Hooker/Utility & Halfback is where we can do with an injection...

Wearing 8 or 10 doesn't necessary mean you are a Frontrower. Sheens used to think Payne and Galea were Frontrowers also…

He is Backrower, and plays his best football on the edges...

@ron burgandy said:
do you somehow have access to PMs shared between me willow fergifurr and others?????

No…PM's are private....seems I'm not in the loop

It's called original thought....He had a great game against Souff's

Watto....He is as much a front rower as Junior Moors or Todd Payten.......can play both...He would be a fantastic addition if the Storm let him go....he's still contracted for next year I think....

Once again, neither of those 2 are FR either. This the main reason we go sideways and need to go around teams.

The sooner we buy FR's, the sooner we will get genuine go forward, rolling rucks and guys like Benji can be Champions EVERY week!!!

Like….????

Did you watch the Storm Souffs game...

Manu played great and at PROP...

Sika Manu is a beast of a player to tackle, but i agree, he's a backrower. Happy to have him, but woudnt mind seeing the likes of Akeripa given a chance before we go out and spend the money required to get Sika

@Geo. said:
@ron burgandy said:

No…PM's are private....seems I'm not in the loop

It's called original thought....He had a great game against Souff's

Watto....He is as much a front rower as Junior Moors or Todd Payten.......can play both...He would be a fantastic addition if the Storm let him go....he's still contracted for next year I think....

oh…ok...seems weird thats all that this thread pops up less then 24 hours after i share info via PMs on sika manu with several other members ....

And just like you choose to keep me on mod preview...i can choose to keep you out of the "loop" as you call it.

oh and tiger watto dont worry mate....forwards seem to be a priority in recruitment for 2011....if we snag the couple of names mentioned around the traps....you will be pleased.....or maybe not i dunno....lol

@king sirro said:
Sika Manu is a beast of a player to tackle, but i agree, he's a backrower. Happy to have him, but woudnt mind seeing the likes of Akeripa given a chance before we go out and spend the money required to get Sika

He's not a tall player, only 180cm but he's built like a tank at 107kg and has awesome leg drive which makes him so hard to handle at times, he might be easy enough to line up, but he'll just keep driving forward. He's always looked more damaging wide of the ruck but he's certainly able to play straight up the middle and offload (he got away 6 offloads against Souths).

He'd be a great addition to the Tigers but we have some good forwards coming through the system at the moment and until we know how far over the cap the Storm are, I wouldn't be jumping up and down for Manu just yet.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back