Skando..lifts our side

tiger_tigers

yet another top performance by the golden greek…

our forwards lift the second he runs onto the park ,,, and the little 2 % plays he comes up with which makes him the player he is ....

Skando turned the game today. Soon as he came on the boys followed his lead…. I can't imagine life without Skando

Not bad for a bloke who was pretty much told he was past it.I wouldnt be against him going around again next season.

Payten and Gibbs could sure learn a thing or two from Skando! :unamused:

Yet another solid performance. Puts some of the younger guys to shame.

He and KG definitely need to be the starting props. Payten just isnt up to it anymore and Gibbs is way too inconsistent.

Start of the season I was really hoping Skando wasn;t needed this season.
I was wrong he's doing a great job & I wouldn;t mind him signing up for another season. That experience is something our team, especially with it's focus on youth, really needs.

Funny how we don't leak many points when Skando is on the field…..

Outstanding again went forward and has the quickest play the ball, just pips Eliis, of any of our forwards...

Gibbs stood up today as well....

Resign Skando.....

I reckon he is going better than he ever has for us…...his defense is harder,he runs with more mobilty and his one perecenters(like jumping on loose balls and cover defense) are better than ever.

He could well go around again next season. Skando again went well today but Gibbs was also solid and got over 100 metres in attack again. We're still missing Galloway bigtime though, he was really getting on top of each prop he came up against.

Skando and Schirnack share the old style props game. Put Galloway in that mix and we are a force of a pack.

IMO those two are better placed in the side than Daine at this point

@smeghead said:
Skando and Schirnack share the old style props game. Put Galloway in that mix and we are a force of a pack.

IMO those two are better placed in the side than Daine at this point

I'm down with that. As long as Payten gets dropped or at least to the bench. He has no impact this season.

I really thought Skandalis was past it. The 06 season was one of his poorer seasons and I assumed he had his best footy behind him. He has been superb this year when called upon. Plenty of meters, passion and heart in him and I wouldn't be against him going around next season if he chooses to.

Back