Skando or moors/fifita

Student_of_the_game

Just wondering when we have a fully fit squad, whether these two players should play ahead of skando.

personally i think that skando should probably make way for one if not two of these guys.

discuss…..

@Student of the game said:
Just wondering when we have a fully fit squad, whether these two players should play ahead of skando.

personally i think that skando should probably make way for one if not two of these guys.

discuss…..

14.Dwyer
15.Fifta
16.Moors
17.Skandalis

Moors to come on as a 2nd rower

The question shouldnt even be asked. As much as we all love Skando, he should not be in out top 17 when everyone is fit.

@king sirro said:
The question shouldnt even be asked. As much as we all love Skando, he should not be in out top 17 when everyone is fit.

Agree,ditto Fitzy.

@king sirro said:

Couldnt agree more

I think Skandhenry has been signed for life..well Sheens life at the Tigers anyway…

@clontarfkid said:
I think Skandhenry has been signed for life..well Sheens life at the Tigers anyway…

Hahaha, liked that one.
As others have said I don't think that it should be a question. You'd take either of them over Skando everyday of the week.

@king sirro said:

rigjht on the money. fitzy should not be there either.

@X-Pac said:
@Student of the game said:

discuss…..

14.Dwyer
15.Fifta
16.Moors
17.Skandalis

Moors to come on as a 2nd rower

Agree that we need 3 fowards on the bench, but we need 1 back.

14.Dwyer
15.Fifita
16.Moors
17.Daniela

@Balmain Tiger said:
if we had a fully fit squad skando wouldnt of been called up in the first place.

every forward bar ellis (who plays second row) was available yesterday and sheens still picked skando.

he along with fitzy are there for the rest of the season people.

Back