Soccer Super Thread

Vale Rale Rasic, owed so much by the round ball public in Australia.
I had the pleasure of meeting him at an Australian World Cup qualifier one night and had about 30 minutes of chat about the game over a cuppa and sandwich.
Extremely succinct and insightful as most successful people are.
Thanks for your achievements and RIP.

And a certain player has had a season for the ages:

Erling Haaland's first season at Manchester City was truly insane
🤯
:
Premier League winner
Premier League Player of the Season
Premier League Golden Boot
Champions League winner
Champions League Golden Boot
FA Cup winner
He's 22-years-old.

🤯
:
Premier League winner
Champions League winner
FA Cup winner
He's 22-years-old.
what about Julian Alvarez? won the EPL, UCL, FA Cup & World Cup all in the same season

For SPURS fans:

With the Premier League fixtures being announced, we remind everyone that with no European football this season, SPURS will enter the League Cup in the second round which is normally played in late August.

🤯
:
Premier League winner
Champions League winner
FA Cup winner
He's 22-years-old.
So does he retire now ?

Amazing sums of money chucked around in the EPL. Harry Kane, Spurs main man is (or at least was) apparently a Real Madrid target. Daniel Levy, Spurs Chairman, evidently wanted more than 100 million English Pounds to even think about letting him go. That's A$150 million!

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
Amazing sums of money chucked around in the EPL. Harry Kane, Spurs main man is (or at least was) apparently a Real Madrid target. Daniel Levy, Spurs Chairman, evidently wanted more than 100 million English Pounds to even think about letting him go. That's A$150 million!
Hoping Harry stays to contribute to Angeball next season.

Vale Rale Rasic, owed so much by the round ball public in Australia.
I had the pleasure of meeting him at an Australian World Cup qualifier one night and had about 30 minutes of chat about the game over a cuppa and sandwich.
Extremely succinct and insightful as most successful people are.
Thanks for your achievements and RIP.
Wow!!! to be able to have the pleasure of having a 30 mins chat with Rale Rasic, you must be a V.I.P. :)
I on the other hand know someone that worked with Manfred Schafer who would have played with Rasic in our World Cup side way back when and was told he wasn't a very nice person.

Back