Soccer Super Thread

Wow!!! to be able to have the pleasure of having a 30 mins chat with Rale Rasic, you must be a V.I.P. :)
I on the other hand know someone that worked with Manfred Schafer who would have played with Rasic in our World Cup side way back when and was told he wasn't a very nice person.
No, I’m not a VIP, I just got lucky but he was such a gentleman and answered my questions thoughtfully and directly, when he probably just wanted some peace and quiet.
What have we been talking about , coaches with such skills !
Know nothing about Schafer but he was a very hard nosed German defender, what more info do you need ?

Reactions: BZN
No, I’m not a VIP, I just got lucky but he was such a gentleman and answered my questions thoughtfully and directly, when he probably just wanted some peace and quiet.
What have we been talking about , coaches with such skills !
Know nothing about Schafer but he was a very hard nosed German defender, what more info do you need ?
Don't need any more info Hb61 :) just thought I'd mention in passing what my mate had said about MS.

My problem with the EPL is without cap I predict the top 6 for 2023/24 season include
MAN CITY , CHELSEA ,ARSENAL , LIVERPOOL, MAN UNITED ,and TOTTENHAM and maybe NEWCASTLE .
Love watching it though the quality is great

My problem with the EPL is without cap I predict the top 6 for 2023/24 season include
MAN CITY , CHELSEA ,ARSENAL , LIVERPOOL, MAN UNITED ,and TOTTENHAM and maybe NEWCASTLE .

Come over and check out the Fantasy League thread - you'll soon learn to love the teams across the board.
Seriously, the games are fun, you get to play Head to Head and Classic formats, and is a great interest over the off season.
I know it's only fantasy but the games are intense and get you in.

For Spurs fans:

Pre Season schedule:

18 July - Spurs vs West Ham
23 July - Spurs vs Leicester
26 July - Spurs vs Lion City Sailors
6 August - Spurs vs Shaktar Donetsk
8 August - FC Barcelona vs Spurs

Go the mighty Magpies....... New-cast-le....... New-cast-le....... New-cast-le

Harry Redknapp:
"I signed a player once. Top player. Fantastic player. We'd done the deal, then he wanted a goal bonus. He was a striker. I said 'What do you think we're paying you 50 grand a week for, to miss them?'"

Love ya 'Arry!

1689547502150.png

Come over and check out the Fantasy League thread - you'll soon learn to love the teams across the board.
Seriously, the games are fun, you get to play Head to Head and Classic formats, and is a great interest over the off season.
I know it's only fantasy but the games are intense and get you in.
Am pretty new to the "Prem" (as my 15 year Man City obsessed son calls it) but I'd be happy to join the Fantasy League. How do I do it? I decided to support Newcastle cos my mum is a Geordie - what a first season to be a Maggies supporter!

Back