Soccer Super Thread

Wow!!! how long since Luton Town and Aston Villa were top of the Premier League.
I imagine a looooong time.
Villa are going great guns this year, presently sitting in 4th spot on the EPL ladder.
Luton, on the other hand, are finding it all a bit of a struggle, presently sitting on 18th spot and fighting to avoid relegation.

Reactions: BZN
Joha bonito
the art of passes
The natural ability that just flows from these blokes is amazing.
But that ability is useless if you're not on the field.
Was it Beckham that got sent off in a World Cup match when he was Captain of England?

Pleased to see Man. City going well and beating Man. United after M.U. were top of the pops and almost invincible just a few years ago.
The fall of Man U and the rise of Man City. Would be like if Tigers of the 90s all of a sudden were on top of teams like Manly, Brisbane, Easts etc. Man U were invincible in the 1990s+

Villa are going great guns this year, presently sitting in 4th spot on the EPL ladder.
Luton, on the other hand, are finding it all a bit of a struggle, presently sitting on 18th spot and fighting to avoid relegation.
I'm a silly billy cause I didn't read your post no. 9823 correctly.
I thought Villa and Luton were battling each other to be in the top 4.
Now, after reading your post and looking at the table properly, I can see it's only Villa that are in the top 4.

I'm a silly billy cause I didn't read your post no. 9823 correctly.
I thought Villa and Luton were battling each other to be in the top 4.
Now, after reading your post and looking at the table properly, I can see it's only Villa that are in the top 4.
No worries, so easy to do - personally, I always feel for the clubs fighting relegation - it is so so tough for them, their fans etc.

• Love
Reactions: BZN
Certain posts, related to Sam Kerr's off-field misconduct, have been moved to the "What's in the Media" thread to ensure the ongoing soccer discussion stays focused.
Considering the significant media attention, this topic is best suited for a dedicated space where members can discuss broader media-related matters.
Your co-operation is appreciated.

Feel free to continue the soccer discussion in the original thread and for those interested in the off-field incident, please visit the "What's in the Media" thread. This change allows the mod team to better maintain a constructive environment.

Thank you.

Back