Some mail

Yeah fair enough.... Have a go at the post... Not the poster
That's it, Ink.

There's enough BS in the real world, without people attacking others on a bloody football forum. Geezus. Be kind. You can still make a point without being a jerk to other members.

FFS, it's a game, not life or death.

Our halves are shot mentally.

If it was just this they could fix it. I'm pretty close to convinced Doueihi isn't a spine player because he doesn't have the ability. I hope he proves me wrong but it's gotten to the stage I think that is highly unlikely.

I think Brooks is playing to his usual ability. To me he is a 6 who is massively overpaid but they do keep mentioning he has a heavily backended contract. Still anything above 500k is probably overs for him.

For me it’s about being a bit more respectful. Some people on here don’t simply disagree but attack posters when they have a different opinion. That’s the stuff that is making this place not as enjoyable as it once was.
It’s reflective of the general approach in society where increasingly different opinions are not debated but rather the individual is attacked

Take a look how often Dan Andrews calls people with opposing opinions a Nazi

God forbid you have concerns about the Voice, you’re a racist

I keep reading how good Wakeham and AD where against the Raiders. Seriously. They where dreadful for the opening 25 minutes. Will Smith came on and everything for us changed. He turned the game in our favour. Unfortunately he can’t play until after round 10 I believe but he is our best half at the club (as sad as that is). We desperately need a lock that has a footy IQ. A good lock can take so much pressure off the halves. Nothing will change until we get a good 13.

A good lock can take so much pressure off the halves. Nothing will change until we get a good 13.

I don't think we only need a good 13. We need someone who can ball play. That could be a halfback or a 6 or even a ball playing second rower. We must be one of the worst teams in the comp for creativity in the attacking zone.

I think we need a halfback and a fullback desperately. A quality 13 would definitely help though.

I don't think we only need a good 13. We need someone who can ball play. That could be a halfback or a 6 or even a ball playing second rower. We must be one of the worst teams in the comp for creativity in the attacking zone.

I think we need a halfback and a fullback desperately. A quality 13 would definitely help though.

Only decent 13 is Matamua and he can't make the 17.

If it was just this they could fix it. I'm pretty close to convinced Doueihi isn't a spine player because he doesn't have the ability. I hope he proves me wrong but it's gotten to the stage I think that is highly unlikely.

I think Brooks is playing to his usual ability. To me he is a 6 who is massively overpaid but they do keep mentioning he has a heavily backended contract. Still anything above 500k is probably overs for him.
They both arnt top 8 spine players anyway. As you say i don't think they have the ability.

Only decent 13 is Matamua and he can't make the 17.

Is he ready though ? He hasn't shown us he is a quality NRL level 13. Maybe he will show that. I'm okay with him working on his game in reserves.

Sean Johnson said on radio how much he has learned from Andrew Webster as Warriors coach. Things he thought he knew about but didn't. If 30+ Johnson can be taught new tricks by Andrew Webster then maybe it come down to the coaching. Josh Curran at the Warriors also said about Webster that he makes the players believe in themselves. Hmmm!
OK but every player except Selwyn Cobbo says that about every coach.

We'll see how Warriors are doing at Round 24. Personally I hope they do well.

OK but every player except Selwyn Cobbo says that about every coach.

We'll see how Warriors are doing at Round 24. Personally I hope they do well.

that whole Cobbo/Kevvie thing disappeared quickly didn’t it. Winning fixes everything it seems…..

that whole Cobbo/Kevvie thing disappeared quickly didn’t it. Winning fixes everything it seems…..
Broncos have the best news smother in the entire country. Read the QLD newspapers and see what a free ride they get, even when they have their worst seasons every. Protected species up there.

Broncos have the best news smother in the entire country. Read the QLD newspapers and see what a free ride they get, even when they have their worst seasons every. Protected species up there.
Aren't they majority owned by Newscorp? That would explain it.

Latest posts

Back