Souffs are vulnerable

clifferdSH

So its looking like Souths have Musgrove, G Burgess, Sutton, Renoylds and Carter just to name a few that are outs

If our boys can't fire up for this game against a severely depleted Souths side then I don't think we ever will.

Put Sam Burgess flat on his ass every tackle, get to his head, Bombs galore to Inglis and chase in packs to counteract his running game and limit movement. Take care of that and you've basically ruined their gameplan

I know it's wishful thinking but they aren't exactly setting the world on fire, have been getting belted week in week out. About on our level too with the injuries they've sustained

Put last weeks disgraceful performance aside and we can win this. :pray:

Souths have been poor of late but still - we shipped 38 points in the second half. It wouldn't matter if we were playing the Hurlstone Park ladies bowling club b grade triples with Edna out injured based on that effort. Other games have shown we're competitive against most teams but we're stuck in a rut of epic proportions right now.

To be fair I guess for them playing Cows then Brisbane to us would be a massive relief for them also. Ah well,the least we can expect is a few new faces to appear onto the scene for us (Chee Kam, JAC most notably) who play out of their skins to retain their positions.

I highly doubt last weeks effort will be a carry over, you don't leak 60 points because you can't defend - its clearly an attitude problem.

Come on guys restore some of the faith haha

Atleast we probably won't concede that much again this season

NRL history tells you that teams that get flogged always come back strong the next week.

Raiders being an example. Now I expected us to cop a bit of a touch up from the raiders all the signed pointed towards it.

This week with the Rabbitts coming off 2 hard games and us off a floigging we have every chance to win and are imo much more likely to then last week.

1\. Our players will be up for it following getting flogged
2\. They will be off a letdown following last week
3\. We are back in Syd
4\. It's not old boys weekend for the opposition

We'll get smashed up the middle by the Rabbits. It will take nothing short of a miracle to win this one.

Why would George Burgess be out for?

If so then really Sam is there only threat there bench forwards are terrible remind you off anyone?

If we can get in Sam's head and cause him to leak a few penalty and drop balls then we've got a good chance

IMO Tedesco and Brooks always perform against Bunnies have a look at the highlights of each game from the last 2 years

Tedesco will have a blinder I reckon he'll have a lot of space and he'll make the rabbits pay he'll be eager to get last weeks game out of his head

@teddy23 said:

If so then really Sam is there only threat there bench forwards are terrible remind you off anyone?

If we can get in Sam's head and cause him to leak a few penalty and drop balls then we've got a good chance

IMO Tedesco and Brooks always perform against Bunnies have a look at the highlights of each game from the last 2 years

Tedesco will have a blinder I reckon he'll have a lot of space and he'll make the rabbits pay he'll be eager to get last weeks game out of his head

George was citied for something and has been charged can't remember what for though but Souths supporters reckon he'll get done

We always aim up against Souths, no matter how we're going. People who say otherwise have very short memories

@clifferdSH said:

It is hard to restore faith if you just lost 60-6 last week.

@clifferdSH said:
So its looking like Souths have Musgrove, G Burgess, Sutton, Renoylds and Carter just to name a few that are outs

If our boys can't fire up for this game against a severely depleted Souths side then I don't think we ever will.

Put Sam Burgess flat on his ass every tackle, get to his head, Bombs galore to Inglis and chase in packs to counteract his running game and limit movement. Take care of that and you've basically ruined their gameplan

I know it's wishful thinking but they aren't exactly setting the world on fire, have been getting belted week in week out. About on our level too with the injuries they've sustained

I can remember a Souffs side with 11 out beat arguably the best side we put on the field ever in 2010

The 2010 side would put 60 on us by half time

We will lose

@swag tiger said:
@clifferdSH said:

It is hard to restore faith if you just lost 60-6 last week.

Fully agree, but why dwell on it. Let's see if they aim up on Thursday

@happy tiger said:
@clifferdSH said:

I can remember a Souffs side with 11 out beat arguably the best side we put on the field ever in 2010

We will lose

Yeh I remember that game aswell, was there. 29-0 down at half time , was the first time I've considered walking out of the ground that early

iirc we atleast made a comeback of some sort to make the score line respectable

@clifferdSH said:
@happy tiger said:
@clifferdSH said:

We will lose

Yeh I remember that game aswell, was there. 29-0 down at half time , was the first time I've considered walking out of the ground that early

The one I was thinking of we led 32-16 on a Saturday night and got beaten in golden point or on the buzzer

Some rookie got a hat trick for Souths and scored the match winner

@happy tiger said:
@clifferdSH said:
@happy tiger said:
@clifferdSH said:

We will lose

The one I was thinking of we led 32-16 on a Saturday night and got beaten in golden point or on the buzzer

Some rookie got a hat trick for Souths and scored the match winner

I remember the day like it was yesterday it was Dylan Farrel

Or what about the time I think it was Inglis or Merrit that kicked a field goal which hit the bottom corner of the post and just made it to win the game

@clifferdSH said:
@teddy23 said:

George was citied for something and has been charged can't remember what for though but Souths supporters reckon he'll get done

We always aim up against Souths, no matter how we're going. People who say otherwise have very short memories

I'll restore yours

Woods
Galloway
Tapau
Gavet
Sue
Ava

Back