Souffs FB page sledging

clifferdSH

Love it. I hope the WT Fb guy has a response along the lines of

"You wouldn't let the Roosters steal your juniors over your 110 year history, you wouldn't let a team mate punch your coach in the face unless you're the souff sidney rabbletohs"

I don't like it at all. Personally I think it's inappropriate from an official club page but that's just me. I don't mind banter but this just comes across as mean spirited and nasty. It's pretty typical of their arrogance and how quickly they forgot about the many Balmain and Magpies fans who supported their fight for readmission. Then after all that they sold out to a foreign movie star. I have nothing but contempt for that lot.

Someone on the Wests Tigers till i die Facebook payed replied with " And you wouldn't get kicked out of the comp…. oh wait"
:roll :roll

Probably sour grapes from a souths fan because his club let Farah back to Wests Tigers.

@ said:
Someone on the Wests Tigers till i die Facebook payed replied with " And you wouldn't get kicked out of the comp…. oh wait"
:roll :roll

Haha love it, that's a better call than their outdated post.

@ said:
Probably sour grapes from a souths fan because his club let Farah back to Wests Tigers.

I think Souths are feeling with okay with Damien Cook as their rake..

You wouldn't get kicked out of the league, lose your appeal to be reinstated, rely on other teams fans to march for your re-admission and then [This word has been automatically removed] yourself off to a sugar daddy to buy a premiership unless you're the Centrelink Rabbitohs.

Pretty low rent. I’d be disappointed in our club if they lowered themselves to this.

They keep on trying to prove "They are the scum of the earth"

Don't need to - most humans know already.

That is why they have so many animals as club members.

I dont mind it banter, however if you know the full history of it all I find the part where they talk about us merging as 'giving up' and 'throwing the towel in' etc very low and offensive. Thousands of balmain and magpies fans marched and fought for souths to be reinstated, I was one of them, if it wasnt for all the help of fans of other clubs souths WOULDNT have got back in. Its a complete lack of respect however I wouldnt expect anything different from the self proclaimed 'Pride of the League.'

Last time I went to see a Wests Tigers game against Souths had two older Souths fans having a crack at me about the 1969 GF.
They dont get over things very well..

@ said:
Pretty low rent. I’d be disappointed in our club if they lowered themselves to this.

To be fair I'm pretty sure they do it to all their rival Sydney opponents to spark more interest, but agree they came off looking pretty trash in this one

Theres more shots they could've fired rather than our history

I wouldnt take this too seriously. Its clearly light hearted banter and I don't think anyone should get to upset about it, or over analyse it to much.

All smart and smug when their team is winning…. lol good on em... won’t last long..

@ said:
@ said:

I think Souths are feeling with okay with Damien Cook as their rake..

And Wests Tigers will do better against them with Farah playing for us. Anyway their message lacks the intelligence of a ten year old. So childish.

I think they have done this leading up to all there games to try and generate interest. At least they are trying something.

You know what, being genuine for a minute, but if there was any set of club's supporters that I honestly feel can sympathise / understand Tigers, it's Rabbitohs fans.

Forget social media banter, they are cut from the same cloth as many of us, and South Sydney has always had a lot in common with the communities the old Balmain and Magpies came from. Both Redfern and Balmain have become trendy, but the clubs have similar histories, similar struggles.

Nothing at all like Dogs fans, Parra fans, Saints fans, Manly fans, Cronulla fans, Roosters fans - those people have no idea.

There's only 2 teams in the comp I can cop after the Tigers - Rabbits and Knights. I do feel a bit sorry for Canberra and I think rugby league in the capital needs to thrive, even accounting for the 89 GF. Everyone else can go to hell.

Back