Souths V Easts (**Spoilers**)

36-10 fulltime. Nice to see that smug sense of entitlement wiped from the faces of Rusty and bunnies supporters.

Makes for a great game next week with the Tigers. A few weeks ago we could have taken that as a certain two points, but a really tough game coming up now.

Burgess is devastating… when he can hold onto the ball. He dropped it about 4 times in the charity shield, and another 3 or 4 times today.

Burgess showed me enough to suggest he'll be a hit in the NRL. Took him about 1 minute to prove the doubters wrong, just like Gaz Ellis did for us.

what about the run from Merritt, what happened…..would have been a good try if he hadn't spilt it!!!!!!

@jenzed said:
what about the run from Merritt, what happened…..would have been a good try if he hadn't spilt it!!!!!!

Hahaha yeah stupid bugger…that will now be repeated throughout the year at every opportunity.

Souths are still a gutless bunch of try-hards...no ticker

Premier Keneally (sp?) was in the Rabbits box. Damn government can't even get picking a good team right

Easts looked 50% more fit than Souths. Just like they did when they played Wests Tigers in that trial. Ciriaco Mescia looks to have done an outstanding job.

Souths will come back to the field when match fitness kicks in.

you dont win the comp in round 1

but roosters looked good they may figure around the bottom of the 8, would like to see carney pressured @ FB a bit more defensively
\
\
on a side note how is everyone going in tipping

im 3-4 had a terrible start friday and it hasnt got much better

@jenzed said:

It reminded me of Daine Laurie against the Storm last year.

By the way where is Daine Laurie? The coach was giving him these massive wraps and Laurie was saying how much better he is, yet he didnt play. I dont know if he's injured?

@ron burgandy said:
on a side note how is everyone going in tipping

im 3-4 had a terrible start friday and it hasnt got much better

Im 5-2
Perfect on friday night
Ordinary on saturday, i thought the raiders might cause an upset
And 2 from 2 today

Just on a side note, how bloody good was Carney. Didn't look like he'd just spent 12 months playing park football in NQ. Him and Pearce looked very dangerous together.

Its very hard going into the first game of the season after an off season full of praise and hype from the media. Parra and souths felt the pressure and we unfortunatly have had a simliar off season to them. I got a feeling we may get ambushed tmrw nite.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
wesser dropped the ball at least 3 times yesterday.
[/QUOTE]

thanks for that scoop….

@L at Souffs........... :laughing said:
Come back to the field BUG....their meat head forward pack with not a creative braincell between them will struggle as long as Sandow is the half.....

Rorters were good....Souths woeful........

Members online

Back