Spotted: David Hollis having lunch with Tigers officials

Hey just thought you'd be interested.

My friend runs a cafe in the area and he said to me David Hollis (eels player) was in his cafe with Tigers officials discussing a move to the tigers.

Friend didnt hear the conversation but described Davids body language as 'apprehensive'.

Thanks for the info, just disappointed that it didn't get posted in the Signing Suggestions & Rumours thread, which sadly is fairly bereft of such.

Hey just thought you'd be interested.

My friend runs a cafe in the area and he said to me David Hollis (eels player) was in his cafe with Tigers officials discussing a move to the tigers.

Friend didnt hear the conversation but described Davids body language as 'apprehensive'.
Apprehensive because the protocol is to communicate through Brad Arthur - just like fat head did

John Doe spotted having lunch with Noddy. Noddy telling a really long story until John fell asleep. A bit like his post match pressers. More news to come..

John Doe spotted having lunch with Noddy. Noddy telling a really long story until John fell asleep. A bit like his post match pressers. More news to come..
People in the lebanese community tell me that Noddy was punted from dogs junior rep sides coaching because he 'couldnt coach'. Surprised he is up round the top, even as fill in.

People in the lebanese community tell me that Noddy was punted from dogs junior rep sides coaching because he 'couldnt coach'. Surprised he is up round the top, even as fill in.
He was on a hiding to nothing at WT this year but he did look a little lost at those press conferences. Also looked sleepy.

So we all realise this was his agent, or a family member posting, right?

Mate I dont want to go through a grand jury here. I received something interesting regarding tigers recruitment, decided if it was worth posting or not, then thought as fans this might be of interest so I shared.

What I'll do is give him a call after work tomorrow and see if I can delve a bit further in.

He is a league obsessed maniac and his workers are eels supporters. One of them paid 1000 to a scalper to go to the grand final, so I believe him that it was David Hollis as he would be hard to miss.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back