Starford To’a #253

I like him as well but he is just one of the outside backs we have that look likely but they need to kick on.

Kepaoa, To'a, Junior Tupou & Naden to me are all in that category.

Feledy may join that list as well.

from the list if fringe first graders in 22 my pick to kick on in 23 is Toa.He is very strong has good pace and can beat a man .His defence has to improve but I think with a much better pack around him he should get the ball with a bit of space which didn't happen at all last season .Also I hope to see Ngutlik In fg sometime in 23 his highlights look sensational
He looks the most likely to me too.

from the list if fringe first graders in 22 my pick to kick on in 23 is Toa.He is very strong has good pace and can beat a man .His defence has to improve but I think with a much better pack around him he should get the ball with a bit of space which didn't happen at all last season .Also I hope to see Ngutlik In fg sometime in 23 his highlights look sensational
He's certainly is going to have competition, but that's a good thing. If we aren't going to sign a marquee back then we have to have our backs fighting for spots and be at the top of their game.

I don't see To'a locking down a spot but good luck to him. Having competition for positions should bring the best results.
I think he's the best of the bench warmers. We don't have any backs that would be regular starters in a top 4 side except Noffa and maybe AD.
No matter what backs we pick, they are COE standard.
We need someone like RTS or Ramien.

I think he's the best of the bench warmers. We don't have any backs that would be regular starters in a top 4 side except Noffa and maybe AD.
No matter what backs we pick, they are COE standard.
We need someone like RTS or Ramien.
I'd have Ken in front of Nofa

I don’t see too much improvement in him, OB’s usually come on a little quicker - he looks to be a best of the next type to me. A guy that gets called up with players out.

Nado seems to have raw talent - but nothing between the ears… been around forever, but only 50 odd games to his name at 27ish…

Kepaoa has had issues of different types, but might be able to rectify them?
Staines has gone OK in a winning side - I’m hoping he kicks on here…

Tupou looks the most likely for mine…
but could do with a bit of urgency in his efforts… he’s a baby and probably has the most improvement in him.
Time will tell…

I don’t know any of our OB’s have that X factor or are game breakers…
Would be why Sheens is still on the hunt.
Feledy is probably the unknown x factor so hopefully he goes well.
We are so thin on OB's Naden Tupou, Toa Kepoa all not great

Imo toa will stay a fringey as far as centre’s go. Felody is the most likely to improve for mine into a genuine first grader although might take until next year. Reminds me of a guy I played with we called him the meat axe. Probably kepoa will get his chance first I think

Centre is the question:
Feledy might be the future but not ready yet, there are others in front of him for this season.
Naden has something, but just seems too plain stupid- and please don’t play him on the wing ever again! Guy needs a brain transplant.
Kepoa doesn’t look comfortable to me, almost as if he’s not sure where he should be, and his handling is poor.
Toa has to step up if he wants to nail a centre spot, hasn’t really proved to me that he is anything more than a mediocre player.
Talau, all talk is about him moving into the forwards but maybe not quite yet. Sheens calls him a centre still. If his return to NRL lives up to the hype from the club, he just may fill one of our centre spots.
So it’s definitely a weak position in our squad and fingers crossed Sheens can find us someone to fill the hole.

Back