Starford To’a #253

Slower than a wet weekend. The type of player preventing us climbing the ladder and putting too much pressure on our playmakers. Ran a poor line for the dogs intercept try and didnt chase the kick returned one. You can’t carry passengers in NRL.
Gotta pick the best of a bad bunch i guess?
They have him down for 8 tackles none missed, which from what i read about his reggies defence last game is a minor miracle.

Starford has been really good over the last 3 weeks but in particular last night.

2 tries
1 try assist
2 line breaks
17 tackle breaks
Ave 152 metres
Ave 10 tackles (1 missed)
Yeh he has. Always thought he's a better winger. But if he keeps up his effort and makes sure his defence is good then I'm ok with him there

Not getting much attention but I think he deserves a bit of a wrap. When's the last time he made a mistake? Solid in defence, has been putting his winger away, on the spot for loose balls and has been huge in making metres out of our own end with the occasional linebreak.

After spotty form last year he's definitely elevated his game to another level. Don't think he'll ever be a world beater but absolutely has a future in first grade as a solid centre/winger.

I remember watching him in cup not long ago .. and he looked bog

Complete 180 in form

Not getting much attention but I think he deserves a bit of a wrap. When's the last time he made a mistake? Solid in defence, has been putting his winger away, on the spot for loose balls and has been huge in making metres out of our own end with the occasional linebreak.

After spotty form last year he's definitely elevated his game to another level. Don't think he'll ever be a world beater but absolutely has a future in first grade as a solid centre/winger.
Coming on really well, fast becoming one of my favs and has lock down right centre through hard work and good play.
Last year he started patchy but was getting better towards the end of the season, I had hopes for him this year, I told my uncle at Xmas and he said Starford who, is that a new car?
Well uncle was at the game with a couple of dragqueen supporters today and was singing ol’ Stanford’s name from the roof tops.

Bit of an unsung hero for mine.
Has been performing well.

Has been hot & cold in the past - but he's capable of a lot better, so it's been good to see him having a crack.

One of my favourite players atm, liked what he showed last year in a poor side and as we have lifted this year so has he. A scrappy player who always puts in and has some skills to build on. Reminds me of a will chambers or Dane gagai

He is a good player. He played fullback for us and that probably isn't his spot. He plays on the wing. He rarely has a bad game. Surely our best centre now. Hopefully I don't put the knock on him but he also doesn't do dumb stuff.

Latest posts

Members online

Back