Stefano Utoikamanu #241

It's pleasing to see him becoming the player he should be after having his confidence coached out of him and being forced to play busted previously. He's finally playing with the aggression that was needed.
Cotter from the Cowboys was on Matty Johns' show and he admitted that our forwards just overpowered them.

Really surprised by how many impartial judges favour Stef getting an origin run. I thought he must still be under the radar.

It's pleasing to see him becoming the player he should be after having his confidence coached out of him and being forced to play busted previously. He's finally playing with the aggression that was needed.
Cotter from the Cowboys was on Matty Johns' show and he admitted that our forwards just overpowered them.
I love watching the youngsters improve their game through hard work, discipline, and hard running, like Star. I reckon Stef has been making improvements every game this last month or so and I can’t wait for his next game against the waiders. They are big and in some form, so will be a good test for our pack and if the blues don’t win the first game Stef could put his hand up with a good game against them.
Hopefully the blues win, Api is happy and Stef still gets a run somehow anyway.

Really surprised by how many impartial judges favour Stef getting an origin run. I thought he must still be under the radar.
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, I thought I was being biased. Black White and Gold glasses?

Media suggests TPJ will play, Stef to remain on the extended bench.

Stef there solely for experience as they expect him to play Origin in future (but not now).
He should be playing now instead of TPJ … Freddy is cooked

But good for us I guess

Any updates on Stef’s shoulder? Came off clutching it after the hit up off the kick off from our last try with just over a minute to go.

Thought Stef looked like he had an injury on Saturday game , shoulder I thought they said and Klemmer holding a wrist

Members online

Back