Steve Turner

Ghostdogg

Signed with Dogs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25846058-5018866,00.html

Did we make an inquiry? He's only 24! Would have taken him over Daniella, Brown & Tupou..

system

As slow as Beau and not big enough or skillful enough to make it a prudent buy for us.

He kicks goals and will slot into the Hazem role I would imagine

G

Glad we didn't get him. As Smeg said, he's not real quick, he couldn't get Moltzen down in Melbourne this year and he's pretty small so no thanks. I think we're covered fairly well for wingers for next year anyway.

alexaki

No thanks…besides would expect to be paid big bucks...not worth much more than $120k

Marshall_magic

Hopeless player who looks good on the end of a gun backline. Inglis makes him look like a superstar, but in origin Inglis showed us how poor he really is. Not to mention he's a turncoat, I won't forget what he did to the Titans. Steve Turncoat or Steve Turnstyle would be much better names for the guy.

Don_Brodga

@Ghostdogg said:
Signed with Dogs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25846058-5018866,00.html

Did we make an inquiry? He's only 24! Would have taken him over Daniella, Brown & Tupou..

Why in the hell would we sign Steve Turner? The three players you mentioned are all better than Beau Ryan, and yet Beau Ryan kills Steve Turner in every regard.

Glennb

I dont particularly rate Ryan, Brown , Daniella or Tupou (although he has massive potential) . I would have any or all of them before Steve Turner.

Glenn

alex

Next to David Williams in terms of worst NSW winger. The guy is absolutely terrible and wouldve asked for $$$. I'd take Daniella or Brown over him anyday.

Peaches

@Novocastrian Tiger said:
Aren't we all cheering we didnt sign this slug of a winger. Mowed down by a 2nd rower on a sprint to the tryline with a 5 metre head start.

That was hilarious. Creagh is no slouch but isn't Turner supposed to be fast.

Don_Brodga

@Allan Towle said:
@Novocastrian Tiger said:
Aren't we all cheering we didnt sign this slug of a winger. Mowed down by a 2nd rower on a sprint to the tryline with a 5 metre head start.

That was hilarious. Creagh is no slouch but isn't Turner supposed to be fast.

Well you'd like to think someone whose played wing for NSW would be a bit fast, wouldn't you?

But hey, seems the Bulldogs have found a replacement for El Masari whose even more like him than they thought.