Steve Turner

Ghostdogg

Signed with Dogs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25846058-5018866,00.html

Did we make an inquiry? He's only 24! Would have taken him over Daniella, Brown & Tupou..

As slow as Beau and not big enough or skillful enough to make it a prudent buy for us.

He kicks goals and will slot into the Hazem role I would imagine

Glad we didn't get him. As Smeg said, he's not real quick, he couldn't get Moltzen down in Melbourne this year and he's pretty small so no thanks. I think we're covered fairly well for wingers for next year anyway.

No thanks…besides would expect to be paid big bucks...not worth much more than $120k

Hopeless player who looks good on the end of a gun backline. Inglis makes him look like a superstar, but in origin Inglis showed us how poor he really is. Not to mention he's a turncoat, I won't forget what he did to the Titans. Steve Turncoat or Steve Turnstyle would be much better names for the guy.

@Ghostdogg said:
Signed with Dogs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25846058-5018866,00.html

Did we make an inquiry? He's only 24! Would have taken him over Daniella, Brown & Tupou..

Why in the hell would we sign Steve Turner? The three players you mentioned are all better than Beau Ryan, and yet Beau Ryan kills Steve Turner in every regard.

I dont particularly rate Ryan, Brown , Daniella or Tupou (although he has massive potential) . I would have any or all of them before Steve Turner.

Glenn

Next to David Williams in terms of worst NSW winger. The guy is absolutely terrible and wouldve asked for $$$. I'd take Daniella or Brown over him anyday.

@Novocastrian Tiger said:
Aren't we all cheering we didnt sign this slug of a winger. Mowed down by a 2nd rower on a sprint to the tryline with a 5 metre head start.

That was hilarious. Creagh is no slouch but isn't Turner supposed to be fast.

@Allan Towle said:
@Novocastrian Tiger said:
Aren't we all cheering we didnt sign this slug of a winger. Mowed down by a 2nd rower on a sprint to the tryline with a 5 metre head start.

That was hilarious. Creagh is no slouch but isn't Turner supposed to be fast.

Well you'd like to think someone whose played wing for NSW would be a bit fast, wouldn't you?

But hey, seems the Bulldogs have found a replacement for El Masari whose even more like him than they thought.

Back