STREAMING FINDS and RECOMENDATIONS

Watched couple of good ones recently on Amazon Prime that I can recommend …. The Visitor and The Tender Bar.

I watched this one. It's trash but it is trash that is fun to watch every so often.

I'm in the process of watching the new Top Gun. It's also trash but I think it's trash that isn't worth watching. We'll finish it but geez it's poor.
Haha, trash- Agree!
Good, dumb, fun.

Hears nothing but good stuff about Top Gun.
I hate the original tho and have no intention of watching the new one.
Thanks for backing me up with my opinion though 😀

Haha, trash- Agree!
Good, dumb, fun.

Hears nothing but good stuff about Top Gun.
I hate the original tho and have no intention of watching the new one.
Thanks for backing me up with my opinion though 😀
How can you hate the original?
One of the best

Over the top fake Hollywood crap, poor acting, predictable storyline, anything else you want to know PJ 😁

This is the new Top Gun movie. You honestly sit there and think any Muppet could have written that story. It's so fake.

My 21 yo daughter said it was trash as well.

This is the new Top Gun movie. You honestly sit there and think any Muppet could have written that story. It's so fake.

My 21 yo daughter said it was trash as well.
Yep, after watching the highlights of the new one I'm thinking it's trash as well.
After spending nearly a third of my life either in or associated with defence aviation some of modern flicks really treat us like dumbos.
I remember watching a flick where at 30,000ft the cockpit instruments were showing the 4 engines were at idle, big glider doing 300kts. 🤣

You should have come and watched the wrestling at Artarmon with me years ago. Blood capsules, choker holds, sleeper moves, canvas slams...all 100% full on real life 🤪
Any volleyball?

Latest posts

Back