STREAMING FINDS and RECOMENDATIONS

I’m not sure if it’s been posted on here before because the show is a few years old now, but “the boys” on Amazon prime was pretty awesome.

Hey everyone if you've got unlimited nbn check out tubi. It's a totally free movies and doco streaming company.
Very similar to YouTube but organised better and the docos are on par with foxtel history and natgeo channels.
Similar free streaming can be found on Filmsie, Docubay, Old Movies, and Red Bull TV 👍
If you know more free ones post up pls 🙂

Amongst other things, a very sick man who was eventually beaten to death in prison.
Unfortunately for the victims, these people are sick (medically that is) and in a lot of cases their lifestyle of crime could have been avoided somewhat if addressed when young, ie taken away from abusive parents or had better role models and therapy.
Such a delicate subject but I think I would want to get revenge on these predators if the victims were my loved ones.

Interesting story that one (not the sickos but the man who ended him, Chris Scarver)
Yes, killed Dahmer and another guy in prison on the same day ( assume different reasons).
I know he killed Dahmer as revenge for Dahmer murdering an African American ( Corver was also AA).
Not sure about the other guy whose name was Anderson, from memory.

I’m not sure if it’s been posted on here before because the show is a few years old now, but “the boys” on Amazon prime was pretty awesome.
Yeah, a mate got me on to it recently, binge watched all 3 seasons. My mate really talk up the killing aspect trying to sell me on it and my Mrs didn’t wanna watch it. Well it was not sick enough for me in that respect but the Mrs loved it. We found it to be more of a comedy. Frenchie and kimoko are my favs. He’s a sick, perverted, drug fiend who likes to kill and she rips people’s faces off, hilarious.
And for those that are easily offended foff it’s a tv show, you know who you are.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back