STREAMING FINDS and RECOMENDATIONS

Re watching Halo the TV series that's is on Paramount +.

Struggled last year with it, this time around I'm actually really enjoying it.

Great visuals, costumes and action.

Couldn’t finish series one. Does it pick up?

Watched “the signal” on Netflix. Such a good premise that went no where. Frustrating.

Just finished bingeing High Town on Stan. 3 part series. Good viewing. Cops, drugs, booze and plenty of raunch.

Terrible man.
Worst acting I've seen in a very long time 😆
LOL yeah he was awful.
I saw someone describe his performance as a bad guy out of a cartoon. The way he walks around jacked to the shithouse being a smarmy prick, not caring about anyone or anything and practically indestructible...like the way he was introduced walking through the streets naked with that dopey grin on his mug.
I sort of liked Jake Gyllenhaal though, he seemed legit as a bad ass, playing it that he was psychotic and a guy you would literally have to kill if you were to beat him. Not big and imposing like Connor was, but highly skilled and experienced, tapped in the head and tough as a piece of iron. Very dangerous combo.

I didnt like the way they filmed the fights. No need for CGI or camera tricks. Rehearse good choreography and film it clear. Aparrently they are doing a second one so we'll see if they learnt anything from the criticism they are copping.

LOL yeah he was awful.
I saw someone describe his performance as a bad guy out of a cartoon. The way he walks around jacked to the shithouse being a smarmy prick, not caring about anyone or anything and practically indestructible...like the way he was introduced walking through the streets naked with that dopey grin on his mug.
I sort of liked Jake Gyllenhaal though, he seemed legit as a bad ass, playing it that he was psychotic and a guy you would literally have to kill if you were to beat him. Not big and imposing like Connor was, but highly skilled and experienced, tapped in the head and tough as a piece of iron. Very dangerous combo.

I didnt like the way they filmed the fights. No need for CGI or camera tricks. Rehearse good choreography and film it clear. Aparrently they are doing a second one so we'll see if they learnt anything from the criticism they are copping.
Trash movie hey.

Jake was good. Seemed a super hero.
The thing was filmed well and good locations but everything was so unlikeable.

Surprised no one told Connor how bad he was, lol... eyes beaming the whole time. What a disaster.

Staff online

Back