STREAMING FINDS and RECOMENDATIONS

Yeah, a mate got me on to it recently, binge watched all 3 seasons. My mate really talk up the killing aspect trying to sell me on it and my Mrs didn’t wanna watch it. Well it was not sick enough for me in that respect but the Mrs loved it. We found it to be more of a comedy. Frenchie and kimoko are my favs. He’s a sick, perverted, drug fiend who likes to kill and she rips people’s faces off, hilarious.
And for those that are easily offended foff it’s a tv show, you know who you are.

Not keen on glorifying criminals, but yeah I am keen to watch it, Mrs is not. I don’t do Netflix though so the Mrs is safe for now.
Interesting interpretation of what makes someone a sick puppy like this guy.
Of course a lot of it traces back to childhood and his youth but if you look beyond the horrific crimes it is quite revealing IMO.

Of course a lot of it traces back to childhood and his youth but if you look beyond the horrific crimes it is quite revealing IMO.
I will have to get someone to illegally download it for me.

Worse kind of criminal too
Not even close movie and tv show pirates, the are stealing money straight out of the mouths of hardworking Hollywood actors, directors and the like.
And don’t get me started on the nrl and their evil minions they call referees.

He said it had nothing to do with his upbringing....

Watch his real interviews.

He said he was disgusted with homosexuals (and he was one) ... some weird, self loathing repressed hatred going on.

Also said he enjoyed killing & if he wasn't caught he would've continued doing it.

He said it had nothing to do with his upbringing....

Watch his real interviews.

He said he was disgusted with homosexuals (and he was one) ... some weird, self loathing repressed hatred going on.

Also said he enjoyed killing & if he wasn't caught he would've continued doing it.
Well having watched the show, his upbringing and parental relationships did figure.
Maybe he just didn’t think it did .

Well having watched the show, his upbringing and parental relationships did figure.
Maybe he just didn’t think it did .
Might be embellished for the show.
Who knows.

I remember in the interviews he solely took the blame for his actions and didn't pass blame for other factors other than he enjoyed it.

Not a good person.

Just referring to some Dahmer case analysis , it said “ you don’t just grow to be 18 and suddenly become a sexual sadist and serial killer”.
He had normal issues growing up, father away a lot, Mum a little bit crazy ( in a nice way) a younger brother who he resented.l for getting ting more attention.
But those things happen in many families. Evidently he had a super charged libido from a young age( 13) and was planning to attack a jogger with a baseball bat.
Don’t doubt your comment that he loathed homosexuals but was one himself so obviously mentally screwed up about his, and others, sexuality.
The fact that he kept body parts etc indicates a desperate loneliness for company, which evolved from his childhood where he had no friends.
Just a bit more interesting info about him . I guess it’s hard to wrap our heads around what he experienced and the outcomes.

Just referring to some Dahmer case analysis , it said “ you don’t just grow to be 18 and suddenly become a sexual sadist and serial killer”.
He had normal issues growing up, father away a lot, Mum a little bit crazy ( in a nice way) a younger brother who he resented.l for getting ting more attention.
But those things happen in many families. Evidently he had a super charged libido from a young age( 13) and was planning to attack a jogger with a baseball bat.
Don’t doubt your comment that he loathed homosexuals but was one himself so obviously mentally screwed up about his, and others, sexuality.
The fact that he kept body parts etc indicates a desperate loneliness for company, which evolved from his childhood where he had no friends.
Just a bit more interesting info about him . I guess it’s hard to wrap our heads around what he experienced and the outcomes.
Twisted eh...

Easy to blame stuff though eh.

Makes sense in cases like Ramirez'.

Might be embellished for the show.
Who knows.

I remember in the interviews he solely took the blame for his actions and didn't pass blame for other factors other than he enjoyed it.

Not a good person.
No, not a good person but in a perverse way he may have been protecting his parents by not airing their dirty laundry.
Just coz he said he accepted blame for his actions does not mean he was influenced earlier, without possibly knowing it.
Anyway, let’s get back to footy.
And we think the WT have problems !

I'm watching Barry, The Bear and The Old Man now.

They are all really good but I'm far from finished and Barry is really dark comedy. I can see people hating it.

Just got a notification from Disney+ they're broadcasting Elton John's last north American show in like 10 minutes, live.

Not my thing.
Check it out if it is tho

Latest posts

Back