10.Galloway
11.Dwyer
12.Ellis
13.Heighington

14.Payten
15.Moors
15.Fafita if fit otherwise Flanagn
17.Fitzy

hard to argue if finch is correct but origin casualties and fulton coming back will be the changes

@king sirro said:
1.MacKinnon
2.Tuqiri
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Ryan
6.Marshall
**7.Finch**
8.Gibbs
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Dwyer
12.Ellis
13.Heighington

14.Payten
15.Moors
17.Fitzy

Man that would be awesome, you confident Sirro :righton:

if we are seriously getting finch next week that is one of the strongest teams in the comp both defensively and attack this would fill a massive hole in our team that has been vacant since princy left!!

Finch?? are you kidding me?? one of the worst halves in the comp we are not getting Finch!

Hard to pick a team for next week with Origin selection and injury to come into it. Heighno and Farah must be some chance of being there. Sirro's team looks good though.

if farah and heino are selected for nsw i hope it looks like this
1\. mc kinnon
2.tuqiri
3.ayshford
4.lawrence
5.ryan
6.marshall
7.lazarus/finch
8.gibbs
9.fulton
10.galloway
11.payten
12.ellis
13.flanagan

14.fifta
15.moors
16.dwyer
17.fitzhenry

@king sirro said:
1.MacKinnon
2.Tuqiri
3.Ayshford
4._Lawrence_?
5.Ryan
6.Marshall
7.Finch
8.Gibbs
9**.Farah**
10._Galloway?_
11.Dwyer
12.Ellis
13.**Heighington**

14.Payten
15.Moors
17.Fitzy

Farah and Heigno i expect to be there, Lawry and Galloway possiblities

Fulton to 9 Flano to 13

If Lawry and Galloway go- Daniella to centre, Payto to Prop and Dywer Second Row

Bench of Fifita, Moors Fitzy and a second rower from somewhere

@Golden said:
Finch?? are you kidding me?? one of the worst halves in the comp we are not getting Finch!

No mate at the moment we have the worst half in the comp.

@king sirro said:
1.MacKinnon
2.Tuqiri
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Ryan
6.Marshall
7.Finch
8.Gibbs
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Dwyer
12.Ellis
13.Heighington

14.Payten
15.Moors
17.Fitzy

Best team I've seen all year….

Ideally I'd wait until the Origin teams are selected but:

1\. McKinnon
2\. Tuqiri
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence (if selected for NSW i say bring in Rhys Pritchard)
5\. Ryan
6\. Marshall
7\. Lui (Finch if we get him and Lui is still injured)
8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah (Fulton if Robbie is selected for NSW)
10\. Galloway
11\. Payten
12\. Ellis
13\. Heighington (Fulton or Flanagan if Heighno is selected for NSW)

14\. Fifita
15\. Moors
16\. Dwyer
17\. Fitzy

There will be no tigers players in origin. this week our boys in contention for spots had to step up. and even though they had decent games and for 75 mins the tigers performed well against the best team in the comp (who were playing at their best ), the final score was a 24 point blow out, the selectors will look at that scoreline and ignore all else.

my team for next week would be;
1.mckinnon
2.tuqiri
3.daniela
4.lawrence
5.ryan
6.marshall
7.lui (if fit, if not hopefully the finch rumour is true)
8.gibbs
9.farah
10.galloway
11.payten
12.ellis
13.heighngton

14.flanagan
15.moors
16.fafita
17.dwyer

but the team will be 1)mckinnon,2)tuqiri,3)ayshford,4)lawrence,5)ryan,6)marshall,7)fitzhenry,8)gibbs,9)farah.10)galloway,11)payten,12)ellis,13)heighington,14)flanagan,15)moors,16)dwyer,17)daniela and if the finch rumour is true he will be on the bench in place of daniela in jersey #20 or something.

@Golden said:

thanks for the chuckle golden …...
we need stabilty in the halves ... a guy with finchs experience would do that .....there is not too many genuine halves left in our game due to the influx of the big polynesians in the juniors .......all they do is catch and pass......

1\. Tuqiri
2\. Tupou
3\. Ellis
4\. Davis
5\. Lawrence

6\. Marshall
7\. Nicholls

8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah ©
10\. Payten
11\. Gower
12\. Heighington
13\. Dwyer

14\. Galloway
15\. Fitzhenry
16\. Moops
17\. Fifita

18\. Ayshford

Plenty of size in that squad CT, good impact off the bench. The centre pairing is an interesting call, is Ellis quick enough to handle it, particularly if someone gets on the outside of him?

@willow said:
Plenty of size in that squad CT, good impact off the bench. The centre pairing is an interesting call, is Ellis quick enough to handle it, particularly if someone gets on the outside of him?

Personally i don't think Ellis is quick enough laterally as a whole. He has been caught out in the past. But in the second half last night the team was instructed to move up much more quickly to shut the Dragons out of time and space. If this tactic is employed, then i can't see a problem in shutting down the Broncos backline plays much earlier than they would anticipate. Giving up speed for size against a Broncos backline would be the key. Otherwise Te'o, Setu, Folou and Parker are going to have a field day against smaller blokes out wide. Even rockstars like Hoffman, Winterstein and Yow Yeh will find it easy to exploit the Tigers compressed sliding defence.

@king sirro said:
1.MacKinnon
2.Tuqiri
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Ryan
6.Marshall
7.Finch
8.Gibbs
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Dwyer
12.Ellis
13.Heighington

14.Payten
15.Moors
17.Fitzy

Great team on Paper if the Finch rumour is true. I think it is time Dwyer starts at second row. Appeared to be wasted last night with limited match time. Payten offers more impact off the bench this stage of his career. Fifita impact from the bench has been missed. Thought he was out until round 18\. I would have Fulton ahead of Flanagan. Maybe time to try Josh Davies, Rhys Pritchard or David Gower off the bench

Latest posts

Staff online

Back