Teddy and sirro

liltiger

G'day guys, was at work this arvo and couldn't catch the game was just wondering how teddy and sirro went. Cheers.

Sironen was okay. Tedesco showed he was better than Moylan even playing on the wing. I just hope he doesn't get overlooked for Moylan because of incorrect opinions like Farah was for Ennis.

Here have some highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3abzDcI5Bg

Tedesco is a far superior fullback than Moylan. Moylan's defence wasn't good today and he doesn't run the ball back to get the team on the front foot.
Yet for some reason all his defensive and running deficiencies seemed to be overlooked by Laurie Daley who seems to praise Matt Moylan every chance he gets.

sirros pass for the first try was amazing for a second rower. still got those hands from being a half

I love watching Teddy because his legs start cranken and make him look like he is going to go off like a bolt of lightning. Then I start worrying he is going to get hurt knocking someones knees with his knee. Then I don't enjoy as much.

Thanks guys thanks for the highlights macdougal,
I personally thought teddy belonged at fullback
Considering his form I just don't see how moylan
Can be seen as a better option but I'm not a selector and I'm a bit biased but I don't get it.

Neither played themselves into a NSW jersey, but they were good.

Teddy is all class, even playing on the wing he looked dangerous. He's definitely a better fullback then Moylan imo too.

moy has gould beating the drum for him…. thas gotto be helping.

teddys time wll come. injury free season first please.

I thought teddy was pretty good yesterday, especially being out of position. I was waiting for them to give him a 10-15 minute stint at fullback but it didn't happen, to me that's saying the selectors are genuinely thinking about him as a wing option for origin.

Sironen started well but didn't seem to get a lot of game time, I barely saw him in the second half. As mentioned good hands for the second try.

Moylan is a decent player but incredibly over rated IMO. Channel 9 have pumped him up way beyond his capabilities.

Teddy is the best fullback in the competion. Moylan cannot tackle. If he gets picked then it will be Qld by a mile.

I think that Qld will win anyway.

Honestly i reckon Teddy is made for Origin.

He has the timing and speed to really make a difference.

And he has no fear…..puts his body on the line.

IMO he is the best FB in NSW,or maybe 2nd behind Dugan.

@simonthetiger said:
Honestly i reckon Teddy is made for Origin.

He has the timing and speed to really make a difference.

And he has no fear…..puts his body on the line.

IMO he is the best FB in NSW,or maybe 2nd behind Dugan.

I would have Dugan in front of him but I also don't want Tedesco to get injured playing SOO.

Back