The best bet would will ever get...hurry all get on

Aladinsane

Just put a grand on Manly with +11 start with Centrebet , Paying $2.10, hence a $1,100 extra in my pocket…as I can't see South beating the Eagles by 12 or more....SO HURRY and put the bet on whoever has a Centrebet account....as this is just a crazy bet

Win Points Line
1\. MELBOURNE STORM 1.45 -8.0 : 2.10 -6.5 : 1.91
2\. NORTH QLD COWBOYS 2.80 +5.5 : 2.06 +6.5 : 1.91

1\. PENRITH PANTHERS 2.80 +4.5 : 2.06 +6.5 : 1.91
2\. ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA 1.45 -8.0 : 2.10 -6.5 : 1.91

1\. **MANLY SEA EAGLES** 1.24 <big>**+11.0 : 2.10**</big> -12.5 : 1.90
2\. SOUTH SYDNEY 4.05 +10.0 : 2.10 +12.5 : 1.90

1\. BULLDOGS 1.24 -14.0 : 2.05 -12.5 : 1.90
2\. CANBERRA RAIDERS 4.05 +11.0 : 2.06 +12.5 : 1.90

1\. NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS 2.40 +2.0 : 2.13 +4.0 : 1.90
2\. GOLD COAST TITANS 1.57 -6.0 : 2.11 -4.0 : 1.90

1\. SYDNEY ROOSTERS 2.75 +4.5 : 2.05 +6.5 : 1.90
2\. WESTS TIGERS 1.45 -8.0 : 2.09 -6.5 : 1.90

1\. PARRAMATTA EELS 1.50 -7.0 : 2.11 -5.5 : 1.90
2\. NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 2.55 +3.5 : 2.15 +5.5 : 1.90

1\. BRISBANE BRONCOS 1.19 -16.5 : 2.13 -14.5 : 1.90
2\. CRONULLA SHARKS 4.65 +12.5 : 2.08 +14.5 : 1.90

Good luck with that. Better hope they don't start slow again.

Don't have a centrebet acc …but that has to be a mistake sure it's not **-11**...off now to open one...Souths will be lucky to get within 30 I reckon...the DNA freak will carve em up....

Can you believe Centrebet….they just cancelled my bet and refunded my money back into my account as they said it was a typo error...they can do this under their conditions 2.3 (Corrections & Errors) and yet if I make a mistake making a bet over the internet , my bet is final and I can't cancelled it.

Not only that , you can't talk to anyone there, you have to make a complaint via an email to <complaints@centrebet.com>It a flippin joke.</complaints@centrebet.com>

i like panthers on 1-12 4.20 at sportsbet.

If sowards out think it could be a decent chance. Also cowgirls same price, thought really have no idea whats going to happen in that game lol.

@Aladinsane said:
Can you believe Centrebet….they just cancelled my bet and refunded my money back into my account as they said it was a typo error...they can do this under their conditions 2.3 (Corrections & Errors) and yet if I make a mistake making a bet over the internet , my bet is final and I can't cancelled it.

Not only that , you can't talk to anyone there, you have to make a complaint via an email to <complaints@centrebet.com>It a flippin joke.</complaints@centrebet.com>

I thought it didnt sound right and Geo was right. They should have honoured the bet though the dogs.

@Aladinsane said:

Its a bit wrong. If you put a bet on with a bookmaker you get the price thats on their board at the time money is exchanged. I would say a few people have hit that game very quickly and Centrebet have had to look into why so many people were suddenly betting on the game. It is their mistake, they should have to payout the bet if it gets up.

Just finished playing at my Club's Monthy Medal, and get a call on my mobile from an (08) landline number, and it was someone from Centrebet, saying that after managerment had read by email , they agreed to honour my bet on Manly with the +11 start. I said thanks, that it was the right thing for Centrebet to do, and it put my faith back in the betting agency and that they have kept a long time customer very happy. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoefully Manly , like our Tigers won't be spent from the great Monday clash, so they to topple Souths, and then I have my trip to the Gold Coast later in the month ,well and truly covered.

@Aladinsane said:
Just finished playing at my Club's Monthy Medal, and get a call on my mobile from an (08) landline number, and it was someone from Centrebet, saying that after managerment had read by email , they agreed to honour my bet on Manly with the +11 start. I said thanks, that it was the right thing for Centrebet to do, and it put my faith back in the betting agency and that they have kept a long time customer very happy. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoefully Manly , like our Tigers won't be spent from the great Monday clash, so they to topple Souths, and then I have my trip to the Gold Coast later in the month ,well and truly covered.

So they should have….good to hear..you have probably pumped enough into the joint over the years....One for the little guys..The Scum will thump Soufs...

Yeah Geo, I have mate…though since I given up the betting on racing only on the track, 5 or 6 times a year and focus betting on Rubgy League games only , I have Been doing pretty well .....I have a lot of mates that are Siuths fans, so I hope they win...but only by 10 points

Thanks King Sirro, I hope so too mate….but it's 12 all now , so it's going to lot of fun and intersting as the game goes on

I hope you can afford to lose that $1000
\
\
Souths are up by 10 points at half time

1 Up with the back nine still to play….Manly luck to be only 10 down as no way was that DNA Freak's try a try.

Souths playing well with a reckon plenty in the tank....my fear of that Monday clash have it's toll, might also come to bite our team tomorrow arvo.

Cmon Des, fire up your troops, so they only lose by 6...

The Scum stink…they will still get up....Souths will shoot themselves in the foot..

The DNA freak to explode in the second forty...

It was obviously an error but you have a case, any bet a punter makes is set in concrete but any mistake by them can be reversed, definately wrong imo!

If i was the OP I'd get on Souths to Win at 1.97 in live betting to cover your bet

another 1000 to leave out even or if souths win 0-10 points will win another $970

Back