The Jungle @ Campbelltown

KingOvKingz09

…. The Jungle will be situated on the Southern Hill (Leagues Club end) this Friday night against the Warriors.... Make sure if you are going to sit on the hill to come sit with us :smiley: ... Look for big flags etc. and that will be us ! .... hope to see you all out there supporting our beloved team... :sign:

Night games are known for having better atmoshpere. Try and get a "Tigers" chant ealy on to get the crowd into the game from the get go.

@crouching_tiger said:
@galahs said:
Try and get a "Tigers" chant ealy on to get the crowd into the game from the get go.

Don't you mean "Magpies"?? :confused:

I dont think he does… we all support the wests tigers do we not ?? .. no need to try and make smart remarks ct...

@KingOvKingz09 said:
@crouching_tiger said:
@galahs said:
Try and get a "Tigers" chant ealy on to get the crowd into the game from the get go.

Don't you mean "Magpies"?? :confused:

I dont think he does… we all support the wests tigers do we not ?? .. no need to try and make smart remarks ct...

:laughing: You don't give him an inch! Love it!

Just a reminder that the jungle will be sitting on the southern hill (leagues club end) cheers

Were you the guys with the massive banner? They showed it a few times (I can't remember what it said)

@djm619 said:
Were you the guys with the massive banner? They showed it a few times (I can't remember what it said)

yeahh :smiley: … its " Aliens " Banner ... it sais.... " WESTS TIGERS SHINING BRIGHT FEEL THE POWER FEEL THE MIGHT ".... :righton:

I must say I have thought your guys efforts in the past games at times were quite funny, but tonight was the first time I thought you could actually tell you guys were the main supporter group. Seems like your numbers are getting bigger and youve got some great flags. Keep it up!

Great work getting the drums guys - they were awesome. Even with the smallish crowd tonight the Jungle were loud and proud. Well done.

thanks mish no worriess
will have more drums at the leichardt game…
BUT LAST NIGHT WENT OFFFFFFFFFF!!!!
that goes to all you haterss.. we showed use alll
see what i say dont talk to soon

First time I have heard anything from The Jungle at a game. Was very good to hear. Started a chant in the first half when the crowd went a little flat.

I appreciate the work alien has put into his banner but you really need some smaller ones. Punchy catchphrases that are memorable. The Dragons fans are the benchmark at this. Take some pointers from those guys

Thanks for the feedback guys… appreciate it... we know we havnt really been as loud/good as we wanted to be at the start of the season.... and smeghead... we are trying to get some made.... if you or anyone else has some good ideas please feel free to tell us :smiley:...

Back