The Melbourne Cup

I always think to myself theres thousands of easier races to try find a winner all year round ... I'll probably back something though... Wait and see where the $$$ are going on
There is, but none with the same massive pool sizes. Always worth playing some exotics. And always some good value to take outside of the favourites

$40 boxed Trifecta 1,8,9,12,20,24 in the cup ( mixed bag )
randwick all up the place races 6 to 10 $ 5 outlay
Morphettville all up the place races 5 to 9 $ 5 outlay

$40 boxed Trifecta 1,8,9,12,20,24 in the cup ( mixed bag )
randwick all up the place races 6 to 10 $ 5 outlay
Morphettville all up the place races 5 to 9 $ 5 outlay
Turn on the charm in race 9 at Randwick is scratched mate

The good old days where I’d watch my grandad and uncle in HK lose all his money in Shatin listening to the races on radio.

Happy days they were…

Was still leaning towards Lunar Flare until it came up with some lameness this morning .....Geo's right the KOD is back lol ...going to look at the weather 1st
if the track becomes heavy Realm of Flowers looks like the main danger to Deauville Legend
With all these scratchings think it makes Deauville Legend a better chance now with Lofty out

Was still leaning towards Lunar Flare until it came up with some lameness this morning .....Geo's right the KOD is back lol ...going to look at the weather 1st
Tapped in brother.
Let us know your tips asap please.

😆🧡

if the track becomes heavy Realm of Flowers looks like the main danger to Deauville Legend
With all these scratchings think it makes Deauville Legend a better chance now with Lofty out
Talking minimal if no rain Jedi

One thing that I like to look at as if they can run anti clockwise ...some horses struggle with it and some in this race have never run anti clockwise and whether they can handle that tight Flemington turn .....

Based on current weather conditions

4 Montefilia
8 Deauville Legend
19 Smokin Romans
24 Realm of Flowers

Lets see if the Happy Curse is on .......bet some of the horses would love the current Gladstone weather ...it is bucketing down here at the moment ......have a good day ...only bet what you can afford and don't waste good money after bad money ......and have a thought for me ...working again lol

The good old days where I’d watch my grandad and uncle in HK lose all his money in Shatin listening to the races on radio.

Happy days they were…
Can remember coming home from the shops on a Saturday morning (literally when Satuday shopping started in Ipswich ) dad would have the ABC on listening to the form reports ...and they'd always seemed to play Marty Robbins El Paso ...greats times ...Dad let us pick a horse and he'd put a small bet on for us .....later in life the two things the old man and I could talk about was the nags and rugby league ....anything else was off limits as it would end in WW3 ......2 stubborn old rams butting heads lol

I was at an Italian restaurant recently. walked out the back door and half the staff were in the back lane having a smoke, just cant get it out of my thoughts? Its gotta be "Smokin Romans"

Back