The negative nancys

It's me isn't it🤣🤣🤣
I'll put my hand up.
This place would be boring without me bra
It would be refreshing if you didn't have to rely on gutter language to try and make a point. Doesn't say a lot for mounting a convincing point of view.

Reactions: BZN
With great keyboard Warrior power comes great keyboard Warrior responsibility

I have noticed or late some nasty comments and I struggle to understand why it's just a fan forum
💯 agree on your 1st paragraph @Odessa
But what does the 2nd paragraph mean?

For a start there are no new moderators..It's basically me and Spartan who have been in place since even before this version was born..

The general consensus was the place became to heavily moderated .. so in light of that we opted for a theory of self moderation.. where members are responsible for their own interactions but now it seems that's not working either..

Do people want it both ways..?. well I'm afraid it looks like that doesn't work either..

There is no joy having to delete posts and break up childish immature school yard squabbles..it takes time .. we can't be here 24 hrs a day 7 days a week either so at times things spiral out of control quicker than they should.. the recent exchanges in the signings thread for example...

Maybe if people could pause for 10 seconds ..read what they wrote and think before hitting submit..there would be no need for any moderation at all..

It's a thankless task one I've committed to for over 15 years to this community .. you will never please everybody all of the time..99% of members of this community are fantastic ... for the minuscule minority perhaps just scroll on by might be the order of the day..

Thank you..

For a start there are no new moderators..It's basically me and Spartan who have been in place since even before this version was born..

The general consensus was the place became to heavily moderated .. so in light of that we opted for a theory of self moderation.. where members are responsible for there own interactions but now it seems that's not working either..

Do people want it both ways..?. well I'm afraid it looks like that doesn't work either..

There is no joy having to delete posts and break up childish immature school yard squabbles..it takes time .. we can't be here 24 hrs a day 7 days a week either so at times things spiral out of control quicker than they should.. the recent exchanges in the signings thread for example...

Maybe if people could pause for 10 seconds ..read what they wrote and think before hitting submit..there would be no need for any moderation at all..

It's a thankless task one I've committed to for over 15 years to this community .. you will never please everybody all of the time..99% of members of this community are fantastic ... for the minuscule minority perhaps just scroll on by might be the order of the day..

Thank you..
Thanks for all your work. Let's keep trying to encourage positive behaviour.

Today is Tuesday.

Make that Choose Day.
And I am only looking at Tigers success going forwards.

The general consensus was the place became to heavily moderated .. so in light of that we opted for a theory of self moderation.. where members are responsible for their own interactions but now it seems that's not working either..

Thank you..
Don't know how (or why) you both do it but thank you.

Was that when you came first in the state in 3U Sheep Rooting?

Second. I was freaken close though. The problem was my 3rd leg was bigger than Twal's and in that comp that is a disadvantage.

Second. I was freaken close though. The problem was my 3rd leg was bigger than Twal's and in that comp that is a disadvantage.
Oh yes, I did hear you also did very well in trigonometry.

Back