The Rhino

simonthetiger

How good is this bloke going???

I watched the game with my mum,also a rabid tiger fan.

She put it most succinctly re the Rhino"gee that boy is a goer".

I couldnt have put it better myself.

What a champ!!

should have been Man Of the Match yesterday (although Ellis ws also very good) he should be playing SOO on Wednesday night

it shows how good the rep selectors are that they chose fulton,Gibbs,galloway and farah before him.

He has been our best forward this year imo.

I thought he just shaded Ellis as best on field last night. He's having a sensational season and really deserved a rep jersey. Glad he's lining up for the Tigers each week though, we would really miss him.

@tigeress said:
Great work Chris H, you have been doing a great job for us this season. Keep up the good work !

Ditto!…Rhino has been having a great year so far...very happy with his form after 2 ordinary years!

He's officially hit the lead in the weststigersforums.com play of the year competition. It's only taken him 10 rounds to finally catch Benji.

@Chris said:
He's officially hit the lead in the weststigersforums.com play of the year competition. It's only taken him 10 rounds to finally catch Benji.

Where is this poll?

@alexaki said:
@Chris said:

Where is this poll?

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2268" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Heighno is improving with every match. A great performance again last night.
Still haven't seen his best form yet.
Needs to get that footwork shuffle out of his runs and needs to get up to play the ball quicker instead of thrashing around like a fish out of water in an attempt to milk a penalty.
Looks like he has stopped turning his back upon impact with the line which is fantastic, but needs to avoid getting put on his back and needs to work on playing harder through the line and ending up on his stomach.

@simonthetiger said:
How good is this bloke going???

I watched the game with my mum,also a rabid tiger fan.

She put it most succinctly re the Rhino"gee that boy is a goer".

I couldnt have put it better myself.

What a champ!!

Your Mum is a much better judge than some experts on here..*cough* Sirro *cough*

Did he even stop last night…

And Wow getting wider and less grunt work has certainly added another dimension to his game....

HEIGNO,,,,Woooooooop wooop......

Did anyone see him get smacked by… i think it was Simpson ? .... and then got straight back up and ran the 10 to get onside... this blokes a machine

He is a quality player isn't he. There is something likable about the fact that he doesn't have the talent of someone like Ellis but he just tries his backside off and plays basically up to that level.

Latest posts

Back