The Roosters

AndTheKungFoSing

Seriously… how bad are they!

After watching the Souths game... i think Cabramatta would have beat them! They are hopeless!!!

Kenny-dowell (or whatever his name is) has to be the 2nd worst winger in the comp! His positional play tonight was dreadful! Marshall, TNT and Lawrence are going to have a field day down his side...

When we get up against that scum manly... We will thrash these guys by 50!

Yeah :laughing: they're pretty terrible, Smith has quite a bit of work on his hands!

Yeh they're woeful, what has happened to that place!

Reminds me of the Dogs last year, its like they dont care when theyre defending.

Pearce has been good and Mini looked good tonight but not much else to say about em really.

Good for my fantasy team though, just look up who is playing the Roosters and stack my team with some of their players, so there will be a fair few Knights players in there this week :laughing:

@Kaiser said:

After watching the Souths game... i think Cabramatta would have beat them! They are hopeless!!!

Kenny-dowell (or whatever his name is) has to be the 2nd worst winger in the comp! His positional play tonight was dreadful! Marshall, TNT and Lawrence are going to have a field day down his side...

:laughing: :smiley: who cares about the Rorters….what's the word......KARMA.....Uncle Nick and his bottomless pockets haven't been able to buy them a comp since 2002... Just goes to show what a joint with no soul but 101 years of history ends up like when your only answer is to throw money at it.....

@Geo. said:
@Kaiser said:

:laughing: :smiley: who cares about the Rorters….what's the word......KARMA.....Uncle Nick and his bottomless pockets haven't been able to buy them a comp since 2002... Just goes to show what a joint with no soul but 101 years of history ends up like when your only answer is to throw money at it.....

True… but i felt compelled to mention just how terrible they are... honestly.. I still can't believe a team like that is playing in the top league in Australia!

Pearce is playing his guts out, but a lot of the team just aren't putting in the same effort. Minichiello made a very strong return, but when you have O'Meley, Fitzgibbon, Myles and Anasta among others sitting in the stands, you are really going to struggle. May pick up another win or two this season, but look destined for the Wooden Spoon.

They are about as shot as I have ever seen a team at the moment… They can't wait for the season to end quick enough, its great to see! :smiley:

@Marshall_magic said:
Pearce is playing his guts out, but a lot of the team just aren't putting in the same effort. Minichiello made a very strong return, but when you have O'Meley, Fitzgibbon, Myles and Anasta among others sitting in the stands, you are really going to struggle. May pick up another win or two this season, but look destined for the Wooden Spoon.

Yeh but they were terrible even when those guys were playing. Plus O'Meley is a fat has been :laughing:

@Kaiser said:

i hope this doesnt come back to bite us on the bum lol
\
\
Just out of curiosity, who is the worst winger if SKD is second worse?

Looking forward to when the Tigers square off against them. With the way the Roosters are defending the Tigers should carve up if they're switched on to play.

I know it's only half time against the Knights, but how good do the Roosters look and how BIG and robust are their forwards tonight. I hope they played their good game tonight in front of their incumbent coach and not next week.

@Muffstar said:
I know it's only half time against the Knights, but how good do the Roosters look and how BIG and robust are their forwards tonight. I hope they played their good game tonight in front of their incumbent coach and not next week.

And that's just what they'rre doing atm.
30-6 with 30 mins to go.

Also with Penrith losing to the Warriors (currently 32-6) and the Brncos going down, the Tigers couldn't have asked for a better weekend in terms of results.

Now the boys just need to back it up on Monday :unamused:

Can't keep up with the upsets so far this weekend. The Broncos and Knights losing is a good thing for the Tigers.

How did the Roosters find form like that in 5 days? They looked terrible on Monday night against Souths.

@NJLM78 said:
Can't keep up with the upsets so far this weekend. The Broncos and Knights losing is a good thing for the Tigers.

How did the Roosters find form like that in 5 days? They looked terrible on Monday night against Souths.

Look at their roster. Their problem has always been attitude.

They will either win most of their matches after this or go back into their shell with Fitler going back into his shell.

@NZTiger said:
@Muffstar said:

And that's just what they'rre doing atm.
30-6 with 30 mins to go.

**Also with Penrith losing to the Warriors (currently 32-6)** and the Brncos going down, the Tigers couldn't have asked for a better weekend in terms of results.

Now the boys just need to back it up on Monday :unamused:

what a comeback that one was.

Members online

Back