The weakest link in our club

@Muffstar said:
We can all blame the coach's but in essence, the players were terrible. They had no pride, no committment, nothing.
I am sure they are told all this stuff, they are professional, they should know it, but they had nothing.

I really hoped that after half time time they may have showed more but not to be. If we were serious about attracting new players why would they bother.

I have no issue with management change but we have to make sure its for the better. If the players don't have heart then maybe we should start their first.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The players were terrible, had no pride, no commitment, nothing, but in the past, in similar circumstances, what has the coach done?

NOTHING! THAT IS WHY THE COACH IS TO **BLAME**! He is supposed to drop the players, who are terrible, have no pride, no commitment, nothing!

@NEDKELLY said:
I have asked the simple question to fellow supporters, how would the current squad of Wests Tigers players perform under Wayne Bennett or Craig Bellamy? I think the general consensus is the Tigers would be in the top 4 so for me it is clear that the current coaching staff are not only failing to pick the right side to take the field but also their tactics and inability to lift this side is ????

This squad is one of the best the Tigers have assembled (on paper)since the amalgamation, yet they have lost 4 in a row and get thumped 50 to 10 today by a side that is also potentially a very good side but have also had their share of ordinary performances so far in 2010.

With a very good Toyota Cup side as well as both NSW Cup sides sitting near the top I think there is only one area that blame can be attributed. I am not sure what coaching talent is out there waiting for an opportunity but the Wests Tigers definitely need a "BREATH OF FRESH AIR"!

YOU ARE RIGHT!

But as I have said in another thread without the support of the Wests Tigers Joint Venture Board, no-one, including Stephen Humphreys, can do anything about the problem. Look what happened to the last CEO, when he tried to get some improvement in the Club.

Direct your vemon to the Directors of the Wests Tigers Joint Venture, because if they do not want change/improvement, there is nothing anyone else can do other than change the Directors to some, who do want change/improvement.

@TIGER HEART said:
Dear West Tigers Board, Coaching staff and CEO.

Please take notice of the most important people that the club is built around, and that us THE SUPPORTERS. i would like to ask the following Questions.

In the last 5 years what Standard or Target, Goal, or KPI was set at the start of the year since wining the Grand Final.

Is it acceptable, not to have achieved one Semi Final.

What major Singing has the Club made in the last 5 Years apart from Ellis, .

How is it Teams like Melbourne, Manly, and other Clubs can play Under 20's player this year and we continue to give that opportunity and persist with the same players that have failed us 5 years in row.

Is Tim Sheens accountable or does the run the show and sets up his own yearly targets.

What Club on this earth with the Juniors we have, would ever consider bringing back Fitzy and Fulton, and singing Junior Moors, Jason cayless. We have 10 of them in Balmain Ryde team.

Enough is enough.

Our recruitment is non existent. look at the dogs, atleast they buy players that are upto fisrghrade level.
What criteria is required whwn we look at players. YOU must been injuty prone, over 30 or as simple as no othert club wants that player. im yet to hear us sign a player who is being chased by other clubs.
\
\
SHEENS< SORRY MATE TIME TO GO

GREAT POST!

BUT as i keep stressing, the only people, who can cause change if they want it are the Directors of the Wests Tigers. If they do not want change, they will just sack anyone, who tries to make changes, as they did with Scott Longmuir.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
They warmed up right in front of me and I thought it all looked OK; in fact I commented on the precision. And yet soon thereafter they were making mistakes at the rate of more than one a minute. I counted five mistakes in the first 2 minutes and 30 seconds of play. This is a complete contrast to a well coached side - obviously the Dragons and Storm stand out here, where the players seem to know exactly what they are expected to do and generally do it.

Yeah …I've also been windering All year why we seem to take the longest of any team to warm up....

We were out a good 5 minutes before Souffs and Benji was last to toddle off,,,

Still that criss cross passing drill never looked better than it did today......

Latest posts

Members online

Back