The Weekend Thread

Zaibatsu

Its that time of the week again, the weekend is within touching distance :sunglasses:

Whats everyones plans? Anything good in the works?

I'm heading up to Brisbane this afternoon after work and attending the double header at Suncorp, then getting up early on Saturday and going dirt biking with a mate, followed by a 30th birthday party in the city :smiley: .

Sunday will consist of a long sleep-in, followed by a strict beer & pizza diet while kicking back and watching the mighty Tigz swamp the Cowboys.

Was planning on having a big weekend of footy, including the double header and heading down to leichhardt, but do to work & financials its not happening. Planning on going to watch Easts vs Ipswich in the Qld Cup tomorrow instead.

@Geo. said:
Leichhardt Sunday….wot else...

Spending all day Saturday waiting for Leichhardt....Sunday

Oh did I mention going to Leichhardt Sunday.....

Sounds very similar to the weekend I am going to have.

Sleeping in on Saturday followed by housework. Probably watch a DVD on Saturday night. Hopefully off to Leichardt on Sunday. My finances have been shot due to bills but hopefully I've got enough left over.

deciding between Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos to travel too, or all 3, taking a patient to the sharks v manly match at shark park on saturday night and sunday parking around Mary st and hopefully watching the undoing of the cowboys.

Footy at LO on Sunday of course.
1st pre season training session for cricket on saturday which will more than likely have me feeling it come saturday night.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
deciding between Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos to travel too, or all 3, taking a patient to the sharks v manly match at shark park on saturday night and sunday parking around Mary st and hopefully watching the undoing of the cowboys.

I went to Vietnam and Laos last year, absolutely awesome experience! definately go to all three if you can mate!

ill probably go to the magpies game on sat and the wests tigers game on sun

Saturday: cleaning the house, the car, washing, folding (no ironing done here :stuck_out_tongue: ).
Sunday: bit of a sleep in, head out to LO with friends.

@Zaibatsu said:
@AmericanHistoryX said:

I went to Vietnam and Laos last year, absolutely awesome experience! definately go to all three if you can mate!

How ju miss Cambodia :question:

you dont have to call me 'mate'. My name is Jakob.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@AmericanHistoryX said:

How ju miss Cambodia :question:

you dont have to call me 'mate'. My name is Jakob.

LOL! :unamused: You sound like the type of person I'd call something else come to think of it.

Once you get there, stay there :slight_smile:

Gday boys i know im a bit late to the thread

you know im feeling a seat at the eighth wonder of the world watch the boys play and have a nice dinner thats it for me

Back