The worst things about today.....

bbobb

I am speechless. The scariest/worst thing about today was that Souths weren't that good. Noramally when you get spanked by 40 the opposing team is a mile better than you but Souths were little better than ordinary (completion rates etc). We were attrocious.

Is everything hunky-dory at Camp Concord? When you play that bad there is normally more to the story. I mean our defence this year hasn't been bad, we've had good line speed and manned up quite well but today that was non-existant.

What has happened?

Souffs had a crap completion rate. Something like 26/41 or something like that. Yet still managed to rack up a half century.

@tigergirlz said:
My thoughts exactly. What would have happened if we'd played the Dragons today?

They would have put 70 on us…them or Melbourne would have set NRL reords with their win.

@hybrid_tiger said:
The fact I paid $320 for a season ticket to watch them dish up that s***. I want my money back and so should everyone else.

Haha…ironic they had free tix to the game at my sons home game canteen but couldnt give em away...time was an issue but the irony still there

All these questions are valid..I have followed this game for a very long time and have had a suspision that alls not well today only hardened my view this player group is very talented and willing at times so somethings crook in Rockwood.

Back