Yesterday at 1:53 PM #7,683 T tiger_one Well-known member My doctor said that for my flu I should drink hot orange after a hot bath. To be honest I'm really struggling to finish the bath.
My doctor said that for my flu I should drink hot orange after a hot bath. To be honest I'm really struggling to finish the bath.
Yesterday at 1:54 PM #7,684 T tiger_one Well-known member A Spanish magician told everyone he would disappear… He said "uno, dos..." then vanished without a tres…
A Spanish magician told everyone he would disappear… He said "uno, dos..." then vanished without a tres…
Yesterday at 11:55 PM #7,689 Buttface Well-known member TopTiger said: View attachment 44759 Click to expand... They were all on the wrong side of the road, it was always going to end terribly.
TopTiger said: View attachment 44759 Click to expand... They were all on the wrong side of the road, it was always going to end terribly.