Think there will be sledging for Prince?

Golden

I can see Liam giving to Price about his million dollar house :laughing:

Geeze I hope so…Cant go myself but really hope the crowd gives it to him....he's the enemy

Don't think I'll be giving it to him …..... he's still one of our favourite sons ....... well in my book he is anyway.

I certainly won't be cheering for him but will leave it for others to give it to him !

I hope everyone does, he is a complete disgrace for leaving this club, which got him every damn achievement he is proud of. He has made us where we are now.

One of the reasons we were mediocre was because of Prince.

@Black Orange White said:
I hope everyone does, he is a complete disgrace for leaving this club, which got him every damn achievement he is proud of. He has made us where we are now.

Thats a silly thing to say. We threw him a lifeline and he made the most of it and that opened up more lucrative offers. Although he's a sook on the field, he is still playing well and all the power to him. I just hope he plays terribly against us.

We were mediocre cause of Prince? Geez, the 2005 must have been an ordinary year for the NRL then…

@Black Orange White said:

Yep,definatley medicore when he left.
Doesnt matter who he plays for he is a good player and i would love to see him back as he is far better than wests have in that position at the moment.

@Brisbane Tiger said:
@Long Distance Tiger said:
If he'd stayed a Tiger, we would have won every year since '05\. Oh for a fit halfback!!!

What happened in 06?

Too busy chasing the $$ to play properly. I'll be giving him a big fat BOOOO! when he comes on the field. :supporter: He's not a tiger any more and I think I'll show him as much loyalty as he showed WT :wink:

I'll boo him like any other, but he'll always hold a soft spot.

Hi everyone

How about we give the whole Titans team a huge typical Tigers welcome!! :slight_smile:

Tigergran

Like I always say, I don't begrudge him leaving, I just hate the way he did it. Showed his true colours and cost us a bucket of money which we could've used retaining other players.

@Brisbane Tiger said:
@Long Distance Tiger said:
If he'd stayed a Tiger, we would have won every year since '05\. Oh for a fit halfback!!!

What happened in 06?

He didnt have a go in 06…...one of the reasons I'm still dirty with him.

I used to love him. even when he left the tigers i would always hope he made the QLD team. the last few times we have played them, he has acted like a real a**hole. a few seasons ago when the ref sin-binned a tigers forward and a titan back, prince told the ref words to the effect of "thats unfair, you sin bin one of our main players and a stupid forward from the tigers". also tonight he just would not shut up. the bloke was sledging everyone, esp robbie, n he would interefer with players off the ball, then complain to the ref after every single decision n slow the momentum down. when he played for the tigers, he was a great player, a great leader. now he is just becoming a great tosser. i read a survey somewhere once and the ref's rated him the worst player to deal with because of how much he carries on and complains. i have some advice for ya prince(ss)… go down to your local bunnings, grab a few bags of cement and harden the F up princess!!!

Back