Tigers blog at 1pm with Phil Rothfield

Here is the link: http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/buzzwords/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/its_open_season_on_the_tigers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have put mine in,I have e-mailed Gibbsy and Brandy,Humphrey's also 2 letters to RLW in the last 3 weeks,I have had enough of this ego driven myth of a coach.

I never read his blog but I couldnt help myself.
He goes on like a kid.
No wonder Benji etc won't give him the time of day.
I can't believe he is a journalist. He can't even spell.

Geez, how the hell did this bloke get this job. What a dribbler.

@hybrid_tiger said:
I love how someone asked him how he got his job…

He's an idiot. Never publishes my comments either.

He's not the brightest fellow. Doesn't pick up on sarcasm very well. :unamused:

LOL he published my question asking him why he is such a dickhead hahahahaha

@Chris said:
LOL he published my question asking him why he is such a d*** hahahahaha

Zinged him on that one mate! As usual though, he quick to criticise but ask him for a solution and he's got nothing.

Thats the thing Willow, it's easy to criticize but when you cant constructively criticize then it's worth reading. As much as I hate to admit it but some of the critical posts here came along with some excellent points. Phil Rothfield would do himself a favor and get some advice from people here on how to constructively criticize someone.

@Chris said:
Thats the thing Willow, it's easy to criticize but when you cant constructively criticize then it's worth reading. As much as I hate to admit it but some of the critical posts here came along with some excellent points. Phil Rothfield would do himself a favor and get some advice from people here on how to constructively criticize someone.

I cant agree this article is long over due. Get lost Sheens!!!!!

@Chris said:

I agree.

@Alan Sharsh said:
@Chris said:

I cant agree this article is long over due. Get lost Sheens!!!!!

I didn't say anything against the blog. All I'm saying is that if someone like Phil Rothfield wants to publicly criticize Tim Sheens that's fine but if he's going to do it, bring up some good solid points instead of agreeing with people or bagging the ones who disagree with him. If someone like HT was in his place he'd do a hell of a lot better job that Rothfield.

buzz, is it true that daniel fitzhenry changed his name from daniel sheens when he was 19?
smity of balmain (Reply)
Tue 18 May 10 (01:44pm)
\
\
:laughing:

Members online

Back