Tigers to miss top eight in 2010

G

graham46

Well, as I reported last week after the team played like schoolboys…...........Last night was another example of disgracefull schoolboy stuff. The team could have lined up against Leichardt wanderers "D grade" and still got flogged.
If they keep playing like that I have NO DOUBT they will miss the top 8 and ....Robbie, wake up from that fantasy dream of yours of predicting the tigers to be minor premiers............come on!!!!.

We played the game in the same predictable way as every week by turning the ball back inside and trying to run through the oppostion forwards and most times only get the ball back to where it was played in the first place. Doesn't anyone on staff realise that the other 15 teams have woken up to our tactics. We have some great young talent in the backline but it seams like they have the "plague" most of the game because we dont want to go near them.

And as for the salary cap.......why do we spend money buing players that no other team wants only to find out that we dont want them either, we should spend the $$$ on our junior talent. hasn't the management taken notice of what the Bronco's and the panthers do ...................and look at their enthusiasm........................

I have been following "my team" the tigers for 50 years and still I am dissapointed!!!!!!

boys graham is just saying how he feels i agree with most of it sometimes we all feel the same way aka. 50-10 against the bunnies

Overeacting if you ask me.. Youve got to remember that our halfback was Ayshford and we were verseing the most consistent team in the comp at their home. I would feel very confident verseing them in the finals.

Seems not Innk…...you were first...

Anyhow...I agree with Grahan 100%...

We need a complete cleanout and start again......New admin, coaching staff, cheergirls, ballboys etc the lot...

As for the playing roster well the first bloke to go would be Lawrence then I'd get rid of all the other juniors Sheens has brought along starting with Marshall and Farah all the way down to Fifita.....

Then just do a Manly, Canterbury or Rorters and just try and buy a premiership....

Invest in youth in one thread,,,,,Buy a halfback in another....

Yeah, 10 weeks out from the finals and where already gone despite sitting in the top 8 and battling injuries. Ridiculous thread. Open it up in 9 weeks time if the Tigers have no hope making the finals.

It's very easy to confuse your heart with football… If you don't want a broken heart, this is a good way to protect it when you support the Tigers.

C'mon Graham, get the old Balmain/Wests Jumper out of the bottom closet draw and put it on one more time.... Feel the pride of 202 years?.... That's the way, now get ready for something special starting next Friday night!!!!
:sign:

My view on Friday nights game was all positive with the exception of the coaches dumb positional changes and the game plan in part that helped the Dragqueens over the line… The Dragons are beatable ! every time we spread the ball we had them but the game plan was to play at there strenghts up the middle and the inside ball to Hino how many times??? After being bashed 5 days ealier and the stupid positional changes I thought we went well ..the final score was no indication of the game .If the coach can stop over reacting to certain positions short term there is no doubt we can make the 8 but a word of warning if the team starts to be ripped apart due to a few injuries there is a real chance we might not make it.

Were not the dragons supporters of old , constantly baging our team are we????

I chose to be positive while I can.

We wernt that bad on Fri, They were a more mature team who have been to gether for 2 years now with very little disruption in terms of injury (especially in halves)

We will get there…

Semis in 2010 fore sure.

@Snake said:
My view on Friday nights game was all positive with the exception of the coaches dumb positional changes and the game plan in part that helped the Dragqueens over the line… The Dragons are beatable ! every time we spread the ball we had them but the game plan was to play at there strenghts up the middle and the inside ball to Hino how many times??? After being bashed 5 days ealier and the stupid positional changes I thought we went well ..the final score was no indication of the game .If the coach can stop over reacting to certain positions short term there is no doubt we can make the 8 but a word of warning if the team starts to be ripped apart due to a few injuries there is a real chance we might not make it.

Good post snake, well said and I agree.

@graham46 said:
Well, as I reported last week after the team played like schoolboys…...........Last night was another example of disgracefull schoolboy stuff. The team could have lined up against Leichardt wanderers "D grade" and still got flogged.
If they keep playing like that I have NO DOUBT they will miss the top 8 and ....Robbie, wake up from that fantasy dream of yours of predicting the tigers to be minor premiers............come on!!!!.

We played the game in the same predictable way as every week by turning the ball back inside and trying to run through the oppostion forwards and most times only get the ball back to where it was played in the first place. Doesn't anyone on staff realise that the other 15 teams have woken up to our tactics. We have some great young talent in the backline but it seams like they have the "plague" most of the game because we dont want to go near them.

And as for the salary cap.......why do we spend money buing players that no other team wants only to find out that we dont want them either, we should spend the $$$ on our junior talent. hasn't the management taken notice of what the Bronco's and the panthers do ...................and look at their enthusiasm........................

I have been following "my team" the tigers for 50 years and still I am dissapointed!!!!!!

Forgot to take the prozac today?

I'm honestly laughing at this thread. I actually thought this was for kicks.

No further comment!

Not sure what game or team Graham were watching are Castleford really struggling this year ?

Stupid and wrong comments - possibly the worst post I have ever read on here even if we dont end up making the finals we are still in the top 4 9 weeks out and were very close to beating the competition benchmark with no halfback and plenty of niggling injuries

Friday night actually confirmed to me not only can we make the finals but we will give it a real shake and I wasnt so sure before Friday night

Back