Tigers to sign new high performance manager

Wounded_magpie

Admittedly it’s from The Lurker , however not about our players or culture this time

“Sharks staffer heads to Concord
It's not only changes to the Tigers playing personnel but also their backroom staff.

Cronulla high performance manager Andrew Gray is about to sign a three-year deal to join the Tigers under Michael Maguire.”

If true , I wonder who would he replace? Ronny Palmer ?

@Wounded_magpie said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065097) said:
It’s not only changes to the Tigers playing personnel but also their backroom staff.
Cronulla high performance manager Andrew Gray is about to sign a three-year deal to join the Tigers under Michael Maguire.”

Interesting.

Sharks had the worst injury record in the comp this season.

@Wounded_magpie said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065127) said:
@hobbo1 that’s what I feared

If anyone needs a little pick me up, its our club!

@Wounded_magpie said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065127) said:

But Dank can replace the hormone replacement therapy drugs and give them the real thing lol

We'll take him and Dank.

Then we'll take the guilty plea when we get caught and then pretend nothing ever happened.

Worked out fine for Gallen.

@Tigersmurf said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065129) said:

If anyone needs a little pick me up, its our club!

just need a little pep...

His profile - https://au.linkedin.com/in/andrew-gray-04b5b131
was with dragons for 16 years and been at the Sharks for 5 years

Shane Millard is expected to be at concord next season ... at present the Souths Canterbury cup coach still in finals contention ... looks like a full clean out at that level .

@WT2K said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065199) said:
His profile - https://au.linkedin.com/in/andrew-gray-04b5b131
was with dragons for 16 years and been at the Sharks for 5 years

Also developed the ADI system used by clubs like Real Madrid and PSG, celtic.

This guy is a great operator and has seen the Sharks use the least players of any clubs most years

Also was heavily involved in the changes to the Sharks system that lead them to develping thier amazing juniors approach in the last few years.

Would be very happy with Millard and Gray.

With the COE coming we need someone of his experience to make sure we start on the right foot.

@Mighty_Tiger said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065387) said:

With the COE coming we need someone of his experience to make sure we start on the right foot.

Millard? Who dat

@tony-soprano said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065391) said:
@Mighty_Tiger said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065387) said:

Millard? Who dat

Shane Millard, Grubbitohs current CC coach, also rumoured to be coming to us.

@Wounded_magpie said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065097) said:
Admittedly it’s from The Lurker , however not about our players or culture this time

It's not only changes to the Tigers playing personnel but also their backroom staff.

If true , I wonder who would he replace? Ronny Palmer ?

I there’s a guy we had from Brisbane Ivan hired I assume there punting him for gray

@BalmainJnr said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065392) said:
@tony-soprano said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065391) said:

Millard? Who dat

Cheers hadn’t heard that one, any good?

@BalmainJnr said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065392) said:

Millard? Who dat

Former wests backrower?

We aren't a high performance team so we don't need a high performance manager.
They'll have nothing to manage

@TIGER said in [Tigers to sign new high performance manager](/post/1065421) said:
We aren't a high performance team so we don't need a high performance manager.
They'll have nothing to manage

Let’s call IT mid performance Team to manage .... just to keep YOU happy.
YOU guys want improvement and than its WHINGE fest when someone tryes to improve things. Bunch of 10 year olds.

Back