Tim Simona confirms that James Tedesco is re signing.

@Jerry Seinfeld said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
None of these things mean a lick till the club announces it. If it was official like Simona appears to be claiming, it would be announced. I remember getting crucified for constantly reminding people Ryan's contract had never been confirmed by the club, which it never was, but people were content with just one blow off comment on a show that 50 people watch. These things are never official until the club signs off.

Your words re ryan were correct but I know for a fact that hes signed and there is a certain issue thats holding this up and its not the wests tigers and its not James or his manager as reported elsewhere.I want to leave club dynamics alone so Im not gonna say the reason but it is signed,sealed and delivered and in the possession of Wests Tigers.

So if its not us, him or his agent delaying things then who? The NRL? Third party? The pen supplier?

I'd say the delay is that James Tedesco and Sam Ayoub are asking for a f#ckton of cash, and the Tigers are hoping to pay about four fifths of a f#ckton, to be paid as a sixth of a f#ckton next season, and the remainder over the next three years as salary cap and marquee allowance becomes available.

I just read an article talking about Brooks hoping they show some urgency and head off the Roosters.

This things a pineapple, its all fun and games and positioning.

Ill wait until the official word.

That's an old article not sure why its back up they already said they don't want him. The mole today said on twitter we will confirm the re signing soon.

Members online

Back