Tim Simona confirms that James Tedesco is re signing.

tigersrule4life

Christian Jantzen ‏@Christian_Jantz · 11m
Just interviewed Tim Simona who let it slip on camera that James Tedesco is staying with Wests Tigers. Great news!

I seem to remember Beau Ryan confirming his own re-signing on the Fatty show

Nek minnit.

@GNR4LIFE said:
I seem to remember Beau Ryan confirming his own re-signing on the Fatty show

Nek minnit.

LoL

To be fair i think with all the re-signings Mayer has managed…we can safely assume Mayer has cracked the code to the combination lock to the drawer where Humpty kept all his pens

Could have been a slip of the tongue or just something misspoken by Tim.

Not really a big deal either way.

@travis_bickle said:
Is that the same Tim Simona who, last year, confirmed that Moltzen was leaving?

haha yep i was thinking the same thing.

is moltz out for the season or will he be back later this season?

Would seem on point.

The NRL.com article about Sirro states that negotiations were done the week after the Manly game so timeline wise it seems about right.

Wait and see though.

Under the new admin it gets announced when it is signed, sealed and delivered. Not like in past years thrown out as a distraction or to placate fans etc

@smeghead said:
Under the new admin it gets announced when it is signed, sealed and delivered. Not like in past years thrown out as a distraction or to placate fans etc

Just coincidence then that when we re-sign a Campbelltown local junior it's announced in the lead up to a game at CSS and the same for Leichhardt juniors….Marketing mate!

anyone see ava seumanufagai's interview??

"Hopefully we'll get a couple more resignings"

we've got him :smiley:

None of these things mean a lick till the club announces it. If it was official like Simona appears to be claiming, it would be announced. I remember getting crucified for constantly reminding people Ryan's contract had never been confirmed by the club, which it never was, but people were content with just one blow off comment on a show that 50 people watch. These things are never official until the club signs off.

You'd imagine they will wait until he's coming back on the field before announcing it.

I don't know that much about marketing but I'd imagine its not a good look parading your star player while he's limping around lame

(Not sure where teddy is up to with his injury though)

@GNR4LIFE said:
None of these things mean a lick till the club announces it. If it was official like Simona appears to be claiming, it would be announced. I remember getting crucified for constantly reminding people Ryan's contract had never been confirmed by the club, which it never was, but people were content with just one blow off comment on a show that 50 people watch. These things are never official until the club signs off.

Your words re ryan were correct but I know for a fact that hes signed and there is a certain issue thats holding this up and its not the wests tigers and its not James or his manager as reported elsewhere.I want to leave club dynamics alone so Im not gonna say the reason but it is signed,sealed and delivered and in the possession of Wests Tigers.

by re-signing brooks, moses, simona, nofo and now sirro- i think they are enticing james to sign up a contract as well.

we are building towards something so amazing. our backline has so much more talent that we haven't even used coz the forwards are trampling everyone.

Here's the interview…http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/04/24/media_tim_simona.html

Back