Titans Pre-game

bjm8

I'm keen to have a few drinks and catch up with a few people i havent seen in awhile… as far as im aware the dog & parrot in robina is the only pub anywhere near the ground. Its about 1.5 kms away but apparently they have a shuttle bus to the ground (or we could organise maxi taxi's). Apart from that its the Titanium Bar in Surfers, although that would be more the post-game port of call. Thoughts?

I'm not sure what our plans are BJ as we have a bit of a crew coming down for the game. Most likely training it down though so we probably won't make it to the pub. If we drive we'll definitely come but we'll have to play it by ear I think. I am hoping to catch up with Dave tomorrow so I'll see what his plans are and let you know. Is Christina coming down for this one?

The excuses are flowing thick and fast… don't think so. Something about working, and clashing with a Brisbane Roar home game...

If i was a Queenslander and was forced to drink that rubbish known as XXXX, i would be looking for excuses not to drink as well..

@crouching_tiger said:
If i was a Queenslander and was forced to drink that rubbish known as XXXX, i would be looking for excuses not to drink as well..

Surely they'll quash that law that says you're only allowed to drink XXXX whilst in Qld soon?

PRE GAME @ OPTIONS.

Change of plans… pre-game drinks is now at Options Tavern in Helensvale.

http://www.optionstavern.com.au/

Nice pub, its in the Westfield shopping centre just off Helensvale South Exit 62, and about 100 metres away from Helensvale train station. So you can either catch the train to Helensvale, or drive there, park, and catch the train down to Robina for the game.

I've started organising a group to be there at around 12:30 - 1pm for lunch and a few hours of beverages... all welcome.

Back