To make the finals

Eels are leading 28-8, 67 gone… so after this win, the Knights will be kicked out of the 8.

@T91 said:
Eels are leading 28-8, 67 gone… so after this win, the Knights will be kicked out of the 8.

Spoilers mate, cheers. :angry:

@Danos said:
@T91 said:

Spoilers mate, cheers. :angry:

Well I put *spoilers* but it looked absolutely stupid as you could still see everything.. so I'm sorry.

Maybe a spoilers button where it hides the text until you highlight it is in order?

people shouldnt be on any sports forum if their watching the game and dont want the scores anyway

@Black Orange White said:
Now we are defending 7th. It's our job now to keep that place and move up.

More than happy to have 7th spot after the year we have had. Still 4 games so still a long way to go. But lets hope they can keep it going.

need atleast 3/4 to be assured a finals spot( a couple of those close losses against melbourne souths broncos bulldogs could really hurt us). Can still make it with 2/4 if results go our way.

I really hope Manly miss the 8, watching Watmough & Orford argue last night was hilarious.

I was honest with myself and did the NRL ladder calculator. Had us running 10th and missing out on the finals. Round 24 vs. Parra game will be the decider.

@steven_tiger said:
I think 28 (and for and against) will be the cut off.

We need to win at least 2 more games.

i have parra winning 2 of there next 4 with losing to us and the dragons putting them on 27 points

i have the knights winning 1 of their next 4 putting them on 26 points

i have manly winning 2 of there last 4 to put them on 28 points

i have the rabbitohs winning 1 of their last 4 to put them on 25 points

i have the cowboys winning 3 of their last 4 to put them on 30 points

i have the panthers winning 2 of their last 4 to put them on 29
\
\
So i think the panthers and cowboys are safe for the finals and IMO it will come down to Us the eels manly to fight it out for spots 7 and 8 so with my theory if parra only win 2 of their last 4 and we do the same and the comp stays true to form we should get 7th or 8th depending on %'s, but what is a definate must is we win next week and if the warriors could upset the eels that will go along way to making out job easier

another nice result would be us beating the sharks by 30-40 and canterbury doin a number on the cowboys to give us the jump on them in the F&A too

if we beat sharks and parra we are in. i hope we put a cricket score on sharks coz it may come down to for/against.
as much as i can not stand both of them, the dogs n dragons need to keep winning. if they do, we will be in with 28pts.
id much rather finish 7th n play the dogs at anz in rd 1 finals than 8th n play dragons at kogarah or wollongong coz we'd just get slaughtered by the refs. dragons are untouchable by the officials. they get everything go their way its getting on my nerves.
if we drop only 1 game from the remaining 4 we can finish as high as 5th if other results go our way.
the danger is if we lose to aprran results go against us, we can end up 10th.

Playing with the ladder predictor again.

1\. It is possible for us to get in with no more wins (ie 24 points)
2\. It is guaranteed now that if we win our next 4 we will be in the finals (ie 32 points) - this wasn't the case before this weekend
3\. It is still possible for us to finish anywhere from 2nd to 15th

Obviously, the more wins we can pick up over the next 4 games, the better. The game against Parra is becoming critical since they are right on our tail.

Spoilers if you dont wanna read…
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Things go our way again tonight!! cowgirls go down souths are now goooooooooooooooooooone

we can move to 6th with a win against the sharks now

@Golden said:
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Things go our way again tonight!! cowgirls go down souths are now goooooooooooooooooooone

We can move to 5th if Penrith lose to the Broncos

@joe's magpies said:
@Golden said:
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

We can move to 5th if Penrith lose to the Broncos

It is a very very suspect 5th though. Within a week we could easily be back to tenth.

3/4 will be needed I fear…we have to lose at least 1 game don't we?

As far as our chances of making the GF, I mean 9 in a row or 8/9 plus 4 in a row in the finals would be 13 games in a row or 12/13....Can we sustain this run?

well lets get the sharks our of the way get that win there when we SHOULD, now the other 3 are the tough ones

we have beaten the titans at home before

we have beaten *Parra it doesnt matter look how far your down the ladder* this year without 7 players and they had Hayne playing in the game, before this year

and the bulldogs game we have a good record against them and they probaly will be resting their players that week because they will finish 2nd no matter what.

its all there in front of us it can be done

Latest posts

Back